Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Gravity Falls General

Last posted Jul 16, 2015 at 01:01PM EDT. Added Jul 15, 2012 at 10:12PM EDT
667 posts from 75 users

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

Haha, I just realized dipper whispers " I love you" when Wendy's walking away. I also love how Robbie wants to show off his tight pants to Wendy and is stretching.

Count Lionel wrote:

Does anybody else think that BMO (Adventure Time) and Candy (fork fingers girl) are quite… similar? They wear the same colours, speak in a similar fashion, and as I have just learned are even voiced by the same person!

EDIT: Okay yes, I found this:

Yes, they have the same VA.

I can confirm that there is a new backwards message in the opening in Episode 7.
Sadly, it's nothing new. It says "A to Z", but it just refers to Atbash again.
Also, Atbash is needed to decode Episode 8's credits code. I won't post it here, but I added it to the Gravity Falls entry.

GUYS I HAVE INVENTED A NEW CREEPY THING FOR THE INTERNET

Mable is mai dateru.

As in I don't have any romantic inclinations towards her but I want her to be my daughter so I can hug her affectionately and be a positive influence in her life.

Also episodes 7 and 8 were good.

BoxFigs wrote:

I watched all the episodes yesterday.

I like this show!

So, when's Episode 8 coming out?

It's already out on Disney on demand and you can find it on the Internet.

@tehbrawler

Somehow that's creepier to me than my Mabel tentacle-vagina rape comic

@BoxFigs
If you have comcast then episode 8 should be available on demand. You might also be able to find it leaked on the internet somewhere

As for the official release, it should be out on friday (which is what I usually wait for)

Dammit, Dac, stop answering stuff before me!

@Brawler
I actually find your post kinda cute and sweet in a way

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 01:37PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

Do I need to watch these in order? If so, please tell me what order they are in so that I can watch them On Demand in the right order.

I'd say not really. Helps to watch the first episode to start but after that order doesn't really matter.

Thanks, guys. I'm guessing an episode come out every Friday, right?

@sting_auer

I think you should watch them in order, as some of the episodes refer to previous ones.

An episode list with the names is at the botttom of the Cryptography section on the Gravity Falls page on this site.

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 05:41PM EDT

@Sting

It's not necessary, but it will make things much more enjoyable because there are a lot of continuity nods and everything and the show happens in a somewhat chronological order. Plus new characters keep popping up so its best to watch the episodes in order so you won't be like "wait who the hell is that asshole?"

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 06:26PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

@BoxFigs
If you have comcast then episode 8 should be available on demand. You might also be able to find it leaked on the internet somewhere

As for the official release, it should be out on friday (which is what I usually wait for)

Dammit, Dac, stop answering stuff before me!

@Brawler
I actually find your post kinda cute and sweet in a way

SHE'S JUST SO CUTE AND NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY BUT IN A "I WANT TO BE YOUR FATHER" WAY

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT BUT I'M GLAD YOU FOUND IT CUTE

The Internet:

Just wondering if any of you guys watched this show. Men in black is obviously based on paranormal stuff as well so i think its somewhat relevant. Also its intro badass.

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 09:19PM EDT

Oh god, watching that MIB intro just now brought back the slightest memories for me. I don't remember much, except I thought that show was awesome

God dammit Dac those things just get creepier and creepier

Last edited Aug 13, 2012 at 10:13PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

Oh god, watching that MIB intro just now brought back the slightest memories for me. I don't remember much, except I thought that show was awesome

God dammit Dac those things just get creepier and creepier

hahaha, you guys should make them too! Its fun.

Dac wrote:

The Internet:

Just wondering if any of you guys watched this show. Men in black is obviously based on paranormal stuff as well so i think its somewhat relevant. Also its intro badass.

All my childhood.

Teh Brawler wrote:

GUYS I HAVE INVENTED A NEW CREEPY THING FOR THE INTERNET

Mable is mai dateru.

As in I don't have any romantic inclinations towards her but I want her to be my daughter so I can hug her affectionately and be a positive influence in her life.

Also episodes 7 and 8 were good.

Count Lionel wrote:

Dude, do you have a web comic? I mean, they aren't quite as good as my comics that Disney copyrighted to distribute them cuz they are so good, but I would still like to see more of your work.

Dac wrote:

Dude, do you have a web comic? I mean, they aren't quite as good as my comics that Disney copyrighted to distribute them cuz they are so good, but I would still like to see more of your work.

It's an edit, Dac

I'm the only webcomic artist around here.

Besides Rinsankajugin.

@teh brawler
"I’m the only webcomic artist around here."

Haha, seriously though, I thought the style was familiar. Know I remember that I've seen it from that "erotic fan fic" comic

Dac wrote:

ITT: I reply with stolen comics.

But yeah, I am a terrible artist.

I could show you my true lack of talent, but it would come at a terrible price.

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 04:15AM EDT

'lo! You must login or signup first!