Forums / Discussion / General

233,391 total conversations in 7,804 threads

+ New Thread

NFL 2014-15 Season General: Stop Calling It Handegg

Last posted Feb 19, 2015 at 10:31PM EST. Added Aug 07, 2014 at 04:35PM EDT
423 posts from 27 users

>mfw the Lions will be battling for the top seed in the NFC against a team that just lost its QB for the season
>mfw I don't have a face because I never imagined the Lions would be in such a position 11 weeks in

Also, holy crap is the NFC South terrible. Is it even possible for a team with a losing record to make the playoffs?

xTSGx wrote:

>mfw the Lions will be battling for the top seed in the NFC against a team that just lost its QB for the season
>mfw I don't have a face because I never imagined the Lions would be in such a position 11 weeks in

Also, holy crap is the NFC South terrible. Is it even possible for a team with a losing record to make the playoffs?

2010 Seahawks. Who famously beat the defending champion Saints thanks to the most bullshittingly-awesome run ever by Marshawn Lynch.

With the Eagles loss today, Philadelphia and Dallas are in a tie for the NFC East. They still have not played each other this year. The Eagles will travel to Dallas next week for the Cowboys' 2014 Thanksgiving Game and will meet again in Philadelphia two weeks later.

Kurt Warner's Ghost wrote:

yeah well a Cubs-Red Sox World Series was also plausible in 2003 and look what happened there

We broke our curse in 2004.

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

You are now realizing a Browns-Lions Super Bowl is a plausible scenario.

It's sad that your favorite team has half the wins of the Browns and have a slim to none chance to even be in the playoff race at this point in the season.

Last edited Nov 18, 2014 at 05:34PM EST

xTSGx wrote:

The Bills are going to be playing their game in Detroit on Monday and apparently, they're giving away free tickets. It's tempting…

who in their right mind would want to torture themselves by watching the Bills and the Jets?

Despite the result, this game will be remembered for this:

The game got me mad even though we did play all four quarters this time, we just couldn't pull out in the end. I am not surprised about the bad record we have suffered multiple injuries and lost some key players. ODB at least fills the void that Cruz left with his injury.

Good news is that we have a weak schedule for the next month or so.
I expect that we finish with a 7-9 record at best.

Last edited Nov 24, 2014 at 05:46AM EST

chowzburgerz wrote:

Dear NFL,

Can we not have the NFC South "Champion" not go to the playoffs?

Oh come on man, don't be so double negative.
But seriously, please do let them NFL. Even if the Seahawks end up having to go to Atlanta/New Orleans/Carolina/(God have mercy on our souls)Tampa Bay, the shits-and-giggles factor will just be too magnificently high.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Oh come on man, don't be so double negative.
But seriously, please do let them NFL. Even if the Seahawks end up having to go to Atlanta/New Orleans/Carolina/(God have mercy on our souls)Tampa Bay, the shits-and-giggles factor will just be too magnificently high.

>Seahawks win wild card 1 at 10-6
>Saints win division at 7-9
>Seahawks have to go into the dome
>lose
>Seattle's face when

JIMMY'S OH FISH AL PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS:

AFC

-Broncos (West champions)
-Patriots (East champions)
-Browns (North champions)
-Colts (South champions)
-Chiefs (1st wild card)
-Bengals (2nd wild card)

NFC

-Cardinals (West champions)
-Packers (North champions)
-Eagles (East champions)
>Falcons (South "champions")
-Lions (1st wild card)
-Cowboys (2nd wild card)

Kurt Warner's Ghost wrote:

>Seahawks win wild card 1 at 10-6
>Saints win division at 7-9
>Seahawks have to go into the dome
>lose
>Seattle's face when

>you realize that Saints have lost three straight at home
>Seahawks do end up going to dome for wild card
>easily win
>New Orleans still can't beat Seattle in playoffs
>Drew Brees' face when

If the Cowboys lose against Chicago and the Eagles beat Seattle, then the game in Philadelphia on 12/14 will be a clincher game in favor of Philadelphia.

So this was a Niner fan post:
"Jesus tittyfucking Christ the hobbit and the doucher are literally eating turkey on our logo"
I think I actually sweat out more weight than I are, but overall this was a very happy fucking Thanksgiving. GO HAWKS!

Spooky Pizza wrote:

Petition to kick the Raiders out of the NFL

Rams aren't even an elite team in the league (yeah, they did beat the Seahawks, 49ers, and Broncos and almost beat the Chargers, but they still have ways to go before they can compete). We might as well start the relocation process for the Raiders.

Daft Punkjet wrote:

Rams aren't even an elite team in the league (yeah, they did beat the Seahawks, 49ers, and Broncos and almost beat the Chargers, but they still have ways to go before they can compete). We might as well start the relocation process for the Raiders.

Just as planned…

What is this Cowboys going 8-8 I keep hearing about? Oh yeah, it wasn't real! COWBOYS WIN A 9TH GAME!!!!!!!!

Last edited Dec 05, 2014 at 12:29AM EST

SO HOW'S KAEPERNICK WORKIN OUT FOR YA HUH

OH SHHHHHH KEEP QUIET

CAN YOU HEAR IT?

THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE FORTY-WHINERS' WINDOW SLAMMING SHUT

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT SUPER BOWL LOSS TO JOE FUCKING FLACCO

oh man today was so much fun, if only the lakers would win today so it'll be complete

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!