320,775 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Drawfriend Stuff

Last posted Sep 17, 2013 at 12:32AM EDT. Added Jun 02, 2013 at 03:26AM EDT
106 posts from 38 users

Ashbot wrote:

I still want you to do a moargun.

@Big Stupid Jellyfish

People won't downvote you because they are butthurt, at least I don't think so.

Someone just thought your suggestion was a tad boring or uncreative. I won't downvote anyone on this thread, and only upvote ideas that I like. I'll upvote yours to get it to neutral again though.

And since this is a new page, I'll put up my "To do List".

- Ork for Ric. I'll do it eventually, I promise. The other request is a bit difficult, and would require a lot of work, but I'll see what I can do.

- Red Mage for Sir Crona.

- Jubei for Gary madafaking Lopunny.

- Madcat's request. I haven't forgotten about you dude, I'll try to do it eventually.

- Medic for Medic. Huehue.

- And last but not least, I'm not giving up on the Moondunk that Random proposed yet. It's pretty difficult with my lack of skills when it comes to real people, but I really like the idea. That kind of stuff is awesome.

Last edited Sep 13, 2013 at 10:08AM EDT

blue wrote:

@To everyone that downvoted my post

Why the butthurt? You tell people not to downvote because of butthurt, yet you still downvote mine because of it.

The irony in this post is going through the roof.

Muumi wrote:

And last but not least, I’m not giving up on the Moondunk that Random proposed yet. It’s pretty difficult with my lack of skills when it comes to real people, but I really like the idea. That kind of stuff is awesome.

Take your time, no need to rush it.

Last edited Sep 13, 2013 at 10:35AM EDT

Sir Crona Crescent Duke of Landwales wrote:

Can you draw Red Mage as he appears in FFI (Sans the 8-bit ness, I mean his general outfit)

I did what I could based on the the 8-bit image.

I felt obliged to throw in some red color, but this was obviously mostly shaded with a mechanical pencil.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!