Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,849 total conversations in 4,537 threads

+ New Thread

Soundclown

Last posted Mar 24, 2015 at 07:36PM EDT. Added Mar 23, 2015 at 10:04PM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

The art of creating a mashup or otherwise distorted song to the website Soundcloud.

Such songs can mashup two different songs together, or create songs with memes sampled into them, like OH YEAH MR KRABS, Gangnam Style, Death Grips, Eh eh eh eh onomatopoeia oh from Childish Gamebino's "Sweatpants", the acapella from Childish gamebino's "bonfire" and much more. There's also loads of Airhorn remixes

I don't think this is enough information to write an entry about, maybe some more information about the origin.

I dunno if this helps, but this is a list of songs that seem to be the most remixed/mashuped (some may be NSFW)

Martin Garrix – Animals
Gangnam Style (You should know this)
Childish Gambino – Bonfire
Death Grips (particuarly Takyon)
Renai Circulation
Smash Mouth – Allstar
Fresh Prince of Bel Air OP
Daft Punk – Harder Better Faster
Darude – Sandstorm
Smoke Weed Everyday

Thats all I can think of right now.

Last edited Mar 23, 2015 at 10:33PM EDT

We have an entry called Sound Mashups but it's in need of work. An edit could always be made to the Soundcloud entry including Soundclown stuff. But mashups/remixes like these are defiantly noteworthy and deserve a mention somewhere.

Well hey there.. A soundclowner here. (more than 1000 subs. yay!)
I have been doing soundclowns more than a year.. Soundclowns are sure quite notable. Especially their apperance on the Montage Parodies.
But yet i am not certain if we should launch a seperate entry for the soundclown, but a mention on the soundcloud page is fine by me.
Alright.. Lets get back to the soundclown "memes". They can be simply covered by this piece of track:

But here is also a good list:

Soundclown is quite calm these days thou..

Last edited Mar 24, 2015 at 07:26PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!