Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] The Cringe Thread

Last posted Aug 20, 2016 at 12:48PM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2015 at 07:28PM EDT
728 posts from 151 users

Slutty Sam wrote:

Literally the entire Minion gallery it's amazing I've been looking through it it's absolutely amazing.

And the winner is…

I'm not even sure why the Minion gallery is awful.
Time for me to search a decent Minion image.

So, Chris-Chan has has an interest into Brony culture. And dear lord, his cartoon-horse work is still the Sonic-chu level cringe he has been known for.

To be fair, the concept of Camo-Flage is a bit more tame for his works. But still, he is a cancer it's most dangerous form.

Absolute Absurdity wrote:

Help.

That's appropriate, minons are autism. The person having autism also explains why they'd get minions tattoed on them.

Absolute Absurdity wrote:

Help.

Congrats Minions, you're doing a worst job at helping the autism community than Autism Speaks themselves.

@BigCon Explain what you mean.

Last edited Jul 16, 2015 at 08:01PM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

Congrats Minions, you're doing a worst job at helping the autism community than Autism Speaks themselves.

@BigCon Explain what you mean.

I'm saying that minons are autism in the same vein of minons being cancer. "Being autistic to get minions tattooed" is because people without mental disorders would never ever ever get minons tattoed on them.

wat tambor wrote:

I'm saying that minons are autism in the same vein of minons being cancer. "Being autistic to get minions tattooed" is because people without mental disorders would never ever ever get minons tattoed on them.

Hey, I'm an Aspie, and trust me, I would never get those ugly things tattooed on me.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!