Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] The Cringe Thread

Last posted Aug 20, 2016 at 12:48PM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2015 at 07:28PM EDT
728 posts from 151 users

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

Sweet fucking Jesus is what Minty linked actually what I think it is? That's probably one of the sickest things I've ever seen on the internet. It's not the grossest but just the concept of it and the mother's quotes are horrifying it's like straight out of an early Shyamalan horror film.

That Chris chan video with his dad calling him out on posting his house online is probably one of my favourites. It's so wonderful in every way.

Also that brony with the Vinyl Scratch shirt looks like a parody of the album cover "Crime of the Century". I actually kind of want it if that's the case. need moar supertramp references

Yesterday I found this while browsing dumblr:

part of the image was cropped when submitted but there's a whole part on another page where they talk about how they believe they have over a thousand different people living in their head or something

Last edited Jun 29, 2015 at 09:24AM EDT

a real penis in the ass wrote:

That Chris chan video with his dad calling him out on posting his house online is probably one of my favourites. It's so wonderful in every way.

Also that brony with the Vinyl Scratch shirt looks like a parody of the album cover "Crime of the Century". I actually kind of want it if that's the case. need moar supertramp references

Yesterday I found this while browsing dumblr:

part of the image was cropped when submitted but there's a whole part on another page where they talk about how they believe they have over a thousand different people living in their head or something

"Transtrenders"

I hope that wasn't a typo.

DAHAKA persico wrote:

Basically 95% of Instagram is cringe, or at least the mainstream surface Instagram. It's like everything people hate about Facebook, 9gag, Twitter, and ifunny except condensed into a cancer hole. I stopped using it like 2-3 years ago and only recently got over the cringe of the community. Like I was actually physically recoiling a full year or 2 after getting off the site from the cringe. That and 9th grade in general. These examples you posted are actually some of the lighter stuff you'll see.

Last edited Jun 29, 2015 at 11:53PM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

Basically 95% of Instagram is cringe, or at least the mainstream surface Instagram. It's like everything people hate about Facebook, 9gag, Twitter, and ifunny except condensed into a cancer hole. I stopped using it like 2-3 years ago and only recently got over the cringe of the community. Like I was actually physically recoiling a full year or 2 after getting off the site from the cringe. That and 9th grade in general. These examples you posted are actually some of the lighter stuff you'll see.

I know that i see the hardcore stuff and i have more cringe image to post.
here some from deviantart.

The guy is a sick fuck

Slutty Sam wrote:

The only reason i stay on that shitsite is the hot wheels/matchbox collection community is good.

There are:

Insuffrable assholes who think there stanced Scion Tc is JDM and if you think otherwise treat you like a PoS.

Idiots who believe those whole "IG is deleting your account repost to save it"/bloody mary things.

5th graders (self-explanatory)

Likewhores who yell at people to like pictures (ranging from 7th grade classmates to supercar companies)

And general idiots.

0/10 cringetopolos, USA

C'mon guys this isn't cringeworthy stuff, these are easy targets. Actually try to find stuff that wasn't meant to be cringeworthy but is, something that really makes you feel pain. Not stuff that looks stupid. Don't let this end up like cringeworthy again cuz as of late its just a karma whore fest.

Last edited Jun 30, 2015 at 09:04PM EDT

Black Graphic T wrote:

Oh yeah. The baby war. I remember that.

Good times. Gooood times.

Actually, that looks like someone trying to troll.
But that stupid baby war actually happened and anti-bronies actually act like that.

Speaking of anti-brony, let me tell a story about someone. I'm not going to mention his name. But here's a hint. He wants to be a female, a Pokemon and he bluff a lot.

Well, I remember posting some of his stuff on the old cringeworthy thread. He found out that I posted a link to his journal calling out Pokemon fans being 'hypocrite' for not liking Pokemon Generation 3. He got angered and make a journal about me.

Then for some dumb reason, I criticized his image for being sloppily edited on tumblr. He got angered again, not only did he made a journal entry again and called me a hypocrite (not sure why) and a stalker.(despite he posted a comment that links to my blogspot that I didn't update) I can ignore his follower commented on my deviantart account, but he went as far as telling me to kill myself on Tumblr. Is it 3? Or 4? I can't remember. After that, I decided to not mention about him that much as possible not because I regret that I hurt his feeling, but his behavior is awful.

Maybe I should find another suitable thread for that, but whatever.

Last edited Jun 30, 2015 at 10:39PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!