Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] This Goat

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 04:07AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
709 posts from 88 users

Ar098 wrote:

There are multiple books?

There's the first book of Yotsunoha (the original comic for any casuals out there), which is a smut-driven parable in the Old Testament of the Kymtheon Bible.

The second book is in the New Testament. That one is where the Goat returns to play video games and claim its place as the aristocratic ruler of all things.

(I'm making this shit up, honestly. I got the idea of organizing the Kymtheon Bible after someone posted the first page of the translated original Y.L. comic, and one of the comments was "You found the old testament!")

Last edited Dec 19, 2013 at 06:03PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

The first book of Yotsunoha is not for the faint of heart or clean of brain. Don't say I didn't warn you.

i dont get it…

All I could think was:

M̶e̶a̶n̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶ ̶Z̶e̶a̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ WTF?!?

(im sorry new zealeanders :P)

Last edited Dec 19, 2013 at 06:26PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Anyone want to help me pick a design for RandomMan in KYM Chronicles?

The original version of RM sticks out most in my mind. I'd keep it to that

I would, but I want to go for a more Medieval feel and classic RM isn't really medieval.

MedleyManiac wrote:

Hey bazerkae,

This is sort of related to Goat-tan in an indirect way, so I thought I'd post this here instead of making a new thread.

Whatever works best for you, you're the artist.

All of em look good to me. Decision making would be easier though based on what you're planning to make the character in the chronicles.

@Ox Doxon
I want to fully animate it, but I also want to have a relatively short time between Episode releases so it might end up being more of a comic. I don't want people to have to wait forever and I don't want to ever abandon the project if there's too much work in animating it (I really don't want to end up like so many other independent series that just get cancelled before they even take off). Of course, I could finish all the episodes before I release them, but people may have to wait well over a year or more to see the series which would suck.

@RandomMan
I thought it would be fun to let others decide, but I'm leaning more towards God Version.

MedleyManiac wrote:

@Ox Doxon
I want to fully animate it, but I also want to have a relatively short time between Episode releases so it might end up being more of a comic. I don't want people to have to wait forever and I don't want to ever abandon the project if there's too much work in animating it (I really don't want to end up like so many other independent series that just get cancelled before they even take off). Of course, I could finish all the episodes before I release them, but people may have to wait well over a year or more to see the series which would suck.

@RandomMan
I thought it would be fun to let others decide, but I'm leaning more towards God Version.

oooh ok thats what i thought. Cuz i was tinkering around with a kym comic idea. Figured it was ok since you were doing a cartoon.

MedleyManiac wrote:

@Ox Doxon

@RandomMan

As I said, whatever works for you. If you think it works to make others decide a bit, go ahead. If God is the way to go, use that.

Last edited Dec 19, 2013 at 08:34PM EST

@Marty

All I could think was:

Actually we fuck sheep, not goats. But no offense taken.

@Marty

All I could think was:

I thought you were a clopper/horsefucker.

Last edited Dec 20, 2013 at 10:27AM EST

Platus wrote:

Goats have hooves. They'd still make a clopping sound. I see no conflict here.

The circle of jerkability is now complete.

MedleyManiac wrote:

Hey bazerkae,

This is sort of related to Goat-tan in an indirect way, so I thought I'd post this here instead of making a new thread.

Fighter

MedleyManiac wrote:

Hey bazerkae,

I like Rando's war helmet, so yeah, a fighter. More like a soldier would be better

Sir Soundwave wrote:

So… did anyone make a KYM Chronicles thread yet or should I be pation until said thread is made?

I was going to make a thread after I had finished a prologue video I've been working on, but you're welcome to make a thread about it now if you'd like.

MedleyManiac wrote:

I was going to make a thread after I had finished a prologue video I've been working on, but you're welcome to make a thread about it now if you'd like.

Ann Hiro wrote:

So… I would like to be caught up on things that has happened here… I haven't seen the community become so close in the last 2 years.

Well, as my grandma always said – nothing brings people together like adorably drawn video game beastiality.

@Marty

All I could think was:

This is a Dutch song about fucking sheep.

…

Enjoy!

Today is the day. The secret shall be revealed.
Goat-tan is not what she seems. We know her as Goat-tan, (or Goat-sama, for the devout followers) but in truth she has no real name, and she has existed for a very long time. She existed long before the internet did.
Her true form is not as you know it to be. We have all seen her true form, yet none of you have been able to grasp it. In essence, Goat-tan is, A SERIES OF LEWD IDEAS PASSED BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE.
As long as there have been images, or ideas of a ridiculous lewd nature passed on between people, then Goat-tan has been there.
She entered our website when TwilightSapphire uploaded this image to the hentai quotes gallery. It is possible that she existed on KYM before this, but was unknown until now. And now that she is known to us, her true plan has begun to unfold. However, that is a story for another day.
Merry Goat-mas, KYM, and a happy Goat year.

Last edited Dec 25, 2013 at 02:20PM EST

Synge wrote:

Today is the day. The secret shall be revealed.
Goat-tan is not what she seems. We know her as Goat-tan, (or Goat-sama, for the devout followers) but in truth she has no real name, and she has existed for a very long time. She existed long before the internet did.
Her true form is not as you know it to be. We have all seen her true form, yet none of you have been able to grasp it. In essence, Goat-tan is, A SERIES OF LEWD IDEAS PASSED BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PEOPLE.
As long as there have been images, or ideas of a ridiculous lewd nature passed on between people, then Goat-tan has been there.
She entered our website when TwilightSapphire uploaded this image to the hentai quotes gallery. It is possible that she existed on KYM before this, but was unknown until now. And now that she is known to us, her true plan has begun to unfold. However, that is a story for another day.
Merry Goat-mas, KYM, and a happy Goat year.

You truly are seated at the right hand of the messiah.

Blue Screen if youre up for it, could the topic title be changed?

I feel like since all kym jokes are being covered here that the title could be updated

just a thought.

p.s. love this thread!

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

It should. I would gladly participate in an effort to get Goat-tan and SRJ trending (I have no idea where the Cheeto article is.)

all five are deleted or blocked so no cheeto articles for us.

That Glaceon wrote:

GUYS. GUYS. GO TO THE PAGE FOR THIS IMAGE.

LIKE IT.
FAVORITE IT.
COMMENT ON HOW GLORIOUS IT IS.
CAPSLOCK IS RELEVANT BECAUSE I CANNOT GET ACROSS HOW HAPPY I AM.

Already did in the name of the SRJ Cybertronian cult.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!