Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,742 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

No Fap September 2018

Last posted Nov 01, 2018 at 01:58PM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2018 at 11:02AM EDT
547 posts from 43 users

Day 21: Oh boy Friday. Went on a walk and enjoyed the night air.
Day 22: Neat. The beginnings of a cold. Oooooooh boy
Day 23: Lets see… Cold progressed, I took a shift at work so I was dealing with that too. On the plus side, I got to be with my gf after and we both relaxed the day away as a sick couple.

Still in.
I think the reason I'm getting through is because my teachers are giving me so much work compared to last year that I've found no time to even think about fapping. Whatever gets my mind off of it, I guess.

Still in. Almost lose, reorganizing my folder was a mistake. College got a bit friendly and less stressfull. Where are your motivational posters at?

I know, we're doin this month only but still funny.

Last edited Sep 24, 2018 at 12:57PM EDT

Some Buddy wrote:

Day 24: I've been kind of stressed lately, but I know can pull through!

Still in.

Ohhhhh so THAT'S why you're so salty with all the popular waifus trending lately. Fate is a hard temptation to resist in this world of popular big tiddy waifus

Smol boi wrote:

Ohhhhh so THAT'S why you're so salty with all the popular waifus trending lately. Fate is a hard temptation to resist in this world of popular big tiddy waifus

This frustration has been building up for a little while, Smol Boi, this has nothing to do with it.

aw dog, once October hits i'ma have the biggest nut.
plus i'll have loads of material judging by how popular and well made the crown edits are.

no sinning here thus far

Last edited Sep 25, 2018 at 12:17PM EDT

I must….resist…the temptation…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Y'know, thanks to bowsette, this challenge has gotten very hard (literally speaking) to went trough.
But we must resist brothers!
(and no fap tho).

This journey has been long and hard. We've learned to steady our hands to keep the warm, white fluff inside, else our jackets would be left without insulation. Every day, some of our own give in and jump. I'm running out of things to keep me distracted from falling myself.

Just a few more days.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!