Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,754 total conversations in 469 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Ann Hiro's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jun 15, 2014 at 04:24AM EDT. Added Jun 08, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
526 posts from 83 users

I can take requests again I think. My dad took away my laptop, so I have more tim for drawing.
I'll be working on female bodies for seal.
Gotta fix my scanner, I noticed something that something was in it. I saw a piece of something in my recent pictures.

I love my printer!
Scan straight to flash drive!
Crop, and simple editing with just a printer.
Yay!

I'm already working on that one…
I just don't knoy how to censor it…
It's just sitting on my desk…. just a blank spot… just what do I use… to cover what should be there

Alejandro wrote:

Refer to this thread for pictures of me

you look like a friend of mine IRL.
you wont be to hard to remember what you look like.

So I'll come back with the images tomorrow, because my dad confiscated my laptop, I still have my printer were I can scan directly to flash drive.
So I'll spend tonight drawing. The morning scanning, and then upload them in the afternoon.

@ Mex & Free Cake

I decided to skip some corners and combined both your requests, I threw out the old Naked Mex picture and Made this.
The pond you wanted FC is not peaceful at alll….

Ann Hiro wrote:

I think it will be faster to draw a new one…
I think it was thrown out…
Guarantee monday.

Alright. I guess i can wait until monday.

@Ann

I'm twice as chubbier then usual but nonetheless I like it! Thanks you, Ann.

(Also, just for fun, google "it's fappable" and go to image section)

Mexx Android wrote:

@Ann

I'm twice as chubbier then usual but nonetheless I like it! Thanks you, Ann.

(Also, just for fun, google "it's fappable" and go to image section)

Dat Gamzee and Ric…
wait Gamzee dissapeared again

The image to the left side…. PLZ IGNORE WAIST DOWN….
Now take a look at the image. it's made up of basic shapes, you see?

Step 2 is about establishing your outlines, just don't make them un-eraeserable.
By this step you should be able to erase whats inside the outline. if want to, or you can save that till the end.
My drawing guide and it's images start to fail here… You start adding some detail, here I made the hair line and the face, you can add some other light minor details. here
You should be starting Clothing detail by this point, for beginners I don't reccomend trying to draw wrinkles on clothing. Try to add as much detail as possible.

I was trying to a hand giude, but somehow the fist ended up as a foot…

Last edited Jul 30, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

Spores wrote:

Draw Frank, my Alt Char, me putting a gun to any ponies' head and saying "STOP FLOODING THE INTERNET!"

Anti pony stuff gets you hated. You clearly aren't following all the good advice people give you.

Alternatively, you could draw me grabbing Shy Guy by his head; Telling him to just be quiet.

Last edited Jul 30, 2012 at 04:07PM EDT

@Shy Guy

The damage is done, my child. Nothing can be stopped. The jimmies will remain rustled.

Last edited Jul 30, 2012 at 04:41PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

The image to the left side…. PLZ IGNORE WAIST DOWN….
Now take a look at the image. it's made up of basic shapes, you see?

Step 2 is about establishing your outlines, just don't make them un-eraeserable.
By this step you should be able to erase whats inside the outline. if want to, or you can save that till the end.
My drawing guide and it's images start to fail here… You start adding some detail, here I made the hair line and the face, you can add some other light minor details. here
You should be starting Clothing detail by this point, for beginners I don't reccomend trying to draw wrinkles on clothing. Try to add as much detail as possible.

I was trying to a hand giude, but somehow the fist ended up as a foot…

Nice guide bro. This'll help me a lot later on.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!