Forums / Media / Video Games

38,650 total conversations in 2,704 threads

+ New Thread

Fake Game Reviewers : TEH GAEM

Last posted Jul 18, 2014 at 09:19AM EDT. Added Jul 03, 2014 at 05:55AM EDT
39 posts from 25 users

I've decided to do something similar to Corrupt A Wish and decided to make everyone on the KYM Forums, a reviewer! What do you do exactly? You must review the fake game that ( user ) made!
You're allowed to make your own games, describe what it is and give it some pictures if needed.
Also you must review the game above you.

My game is about stabbing people, it has awful controls but a wide and unique world.
Everyone is a enemy, because everyone has gone into madness! You must win the tournament and change the world.

It supports 2-Player, Multiplayer, and cheat codez.

Last edited Jul 03, 2014 at 05:58AM EDT

10/10 it's shit – ME

-

My game has too many furries, but it has a female protagonist!
It's a first-person shooter, and has vehicular combat. I don't know about them un-bindable keys doe.
It has a 6-hour campaign, but no co-op.

8/10 It's like Halo CE for PC but for feminist furries -- Paul from staff

A third person shooter with a robotic protagonist with a minor hover ability and close quarters combat, but has to face long range opponents.

5/10 This seems familiar… -GameSpotformer.
-
Virtual reality puzzle platformer with a pretentious and confusing plot revolving around some guy and his lust for pancakes. Also a murder happens somewhere around it.
Who knows how this works, the hipsters love it though.

We spent 10 billion dollars on this shit.

8/10 – very original, but not very good execution

Mine is a rhythm game that has six tapzones in the center, and the difficulties are beginner, normal, hard, and pro, and all go up to 15. There are tap notes, slide notes, hold notes, and flick notes. Lastly, the soundtrack is EDM, house, and pop

A 2-D run and gun platformer/RPG with a techno/rock soundtrack where you can customize your abilities and can choose different methods of leveling up instead of grinding, such as taking optional missions.

Oh and it's a platformer that is pure hand-drawn animation. And by hand-drawn animation I mean when you look at it in motion while playing, instead of looking like it's animated by Flash it looks like it's animated by Disney from the 90's.

I guess I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Borderlands meets Mega Man with a dash of Duck Tales in a game that will forever change gaming! Game of the Millenium!!!!" -IGNorant Reviewer
-
A Gothic Lolita dating simulator where you go around and talk to cute goth girls. Here's the catch though each time you get your heart broken you must search the whole entire game world that is twelve times larger than Just Cause 2 to find all of the missing pieces of your heart and enter a puzzle game that combines Crazy Taxi and Dr. Mario. After you do get your girlfriend in the game you become married and it becomes a motorcycle simulator crossed with a beat-em-up as you take on the meanest streets in the USA as you try to take care of your gal. The soundtrack is licensed and contains music by bands such as Mastodon, Tool, Judas Priest and The Heavy.

100/10.5 gives Grand Theft Auto a run for it's money -Weaboo International

-

A space-combat game which puts you in command of a gigantic fucking Battleship. It features the ship combat mechanics (shamelessly stolen) from Assassins Creed 3 and the graphics of Frostbite 3. (Shamelessly stolen as well.)

It also features advanced space-fish AI that move away when you get closer.

8.5/10 Could be more violent. Not enough blood. The graphics were a bit pixelated, but still on par with this gen. The platforming really saved this game though.

A game in the third-person where you are one spider determined to take down the human race and become the dominant species of the planet. This spider is a stealth master with ninja skills and is highly trained in CQC.

8/10, Feels like Metal Gear Solid much?
__________________________________________________________________________________
My next game is a FPS-game set in 1942, you live in a quaint little town, its more like a simulator than shooter but the kewl parts come soon.

Then the aliens and knights appear and have a big war, you must win the war in order to get this lifetime supply of French Fries.

5/10
__________________________________________________________________________________
this is supposed to be a gundam rpg, and yet you can't customize your mobile suit.
the combat system is repetitive and redundant and you can't even access the full arsenal of weapons making it feel like the weapons are just for show and not meant to be used. ]

The campaign is ungodly short

0/10 NO GUNDAM CUSTOMIZATION, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE -Easily excitable fanboys United

-

My game is a Gundam RPG, but with customize-able and interchangeable parts, weaponry, and a perfected story-line involving Char Aznable and his rise to power written by George RR Martin.
Char also laughs at the gamer.
It also features Amuro somewhere in the mix, but who cares about him, right?

There are 20+ new DLC missions that cost too much and are rushed out to beat another certain Gundam RPG coming out this Summer.

"I couldn't tell what was going on in the story. The gameplay felt like the last Gundam game someone handed to me. At least the Gundams looked cool. 2.5 stars out of 5."- Confused Otaku
-
It's a survival horror game where you play as a director that releases horrible movie adaptations of things from everyone's childhood and is currently at a convention. You must avoid rabid fan boys and try to pick up useful weapons and items from different panels and booths. You only have three days to survive the convention. Are you up to the task?

Last edited Jul 04, 2014 at 12:57AM EDT

Should You Play It: YES

"The ultimate Uwe Boll simulator" – DJKing, Sovereign Gaming

--

Open-World Racer which features an environment roughly the size of Great Britain, 80+ cars with near limitless modification. AI which utilizes other player's track times, race habits, and skills to develop realistic and unique personalities. A dynamic, persistent, and open-ended Career that blurs the line between single-player and multi-player, with hundreds of tracks and tons of events to participate in, from Touge, Gymkhana, Rally, Wangan, and more.
Project DRIVE (Working Title; I'm actually making this.)

Last edited Jul 04, 2014 at 03:21AM EDT

3895749874897/1 best game ever – Some guy that you don't know about.

A compilation of all games to ever exist, including Flash games.

"3/10 Ride to Hell: Retribution and E.T. ruined my experience. Too many games. Couldn't find out what to play. Got confused. Fell off a bridg-" -Playboy magazine's only journalist who gets anything done. (Deceased. Cause of death: Bridge.)

-

A simple top-down Tank shooter that allows you to swoop down into 3rd person mode at choice with a single tap of a button.
You get a quirky protagonist, a witty scientist character, and an Arnold Schwarzenegger knock-off as it's protagonists and they all get their own tanks to choose from. You get all-around Tank that destroys things decently, to a Technologically advanced Tank that can use telekinesis and lasers. The last Tank allows for use of heavier ordnance, such as airstrikes and tacticool nooks. Though that is only available as DLC.

Published by Electronic Furries.

96/5 TEH BEZT GAM OF TEH GENEZROOTION! GRAB YOUR MOUNTAIN AND DEW AND DORITIOS PUSSY! YOUR ABOUT TO WITNESS THE SPOOKIEST AND VIONLENTIST GAME OF THE CENTURY! GREAT GRAFIXX, GREAT GAMEPLAY, 2SPOOKY4ME, AND POODIEPYE ID BEST YOTUBER EVER! BEST GAME EVER!

Manly Fisting Tournment.

Who is the best Fister? Test your Fisting skills in the most intense Fisting game of the year! Fist your way to the top with your amazing Fisting abilities! Fist some of the Manliest men, such as, Hulk Hogan, Chuck Norris, Geoff Keighley, and more!

1/10 you're getting sued

-

A game of a cat wandering to find his little toy… somewhere near laser sharks, missiles, nuclear fallout, war, and more shit. Oh yeah, and you transform into a tiger.

8/10 This game makes MGS revengeance look like a sack of shit. Tons of plot holes and bugs though.

-

Super Realistic Fighter: Fighting game with real life physics. Normal walk speed, jumping is wortheless, crouching animation is slow as fuck and your characters will get real life injuries that may or not force them to surrender. Every special move is realistic. 10 hits to knock out almost every character in the roster. The final boss is a guy with a shotgun who can insta kill you the moment the round begins. If you lose a match, you have to wait until your character heals up, but it depends on how you were KO'd. You can still pick the character but he will be slower and attacks do less damage. Grapplers can one shot everyone with a single grapple. Game also has finishers like mortal kombat..but more "realistic" finishers so no spine-ripping, head-cutting and all of that fancy stuff. You can also pay gangstas, pimps and cops to help you.

9/10 trained me to get into a real gang fight. But paying the gangstas, pimps and the cops only got me arrested or beaten. Everything else was cool doe. -Gullible Gamers Magazine

-

Ultra-futuristic First-person shooter that we just released a few months ago, while also releasing another FPS just a few months before that.
Don't blame us, we didn't have anything to do with it.

It has a recycled storyline and re-hashed multiplayer.

At least it was sponsored by Mountain Dew. Man, we are scumbags, but you eat this shit right up! Give us more money. -Electronic Furries CEO 'A. Furry'

9.75/10 GOTY There weren't enough Mountain Dew and Doritos ads in game. It will be years before a game can top this one.
-
A game where you play as Troy Baker trying to fight over getting roles in gaming and anime against other voice actors such as the final boss, Nolan North. Do you have what it takes to fill the shoes of this award-winning VA and come out on top as the greatest voice actor in the world and be in another AAA quality video game role?

6/10 The gameplay was pretty good, but the voice acting was pretty poor.
-
Another retro indie game with a fuckton of "sad and edgy" text that appears out of nowhere. The gameplay consists of walking in a straight line and occasionally jumping over a brick or some shit.

Hold on, that's just Newgrounds…

Last edited Jul 07, 2014 at 04:52PM EDT

8/10 "Clearly not a rip-off of Octodad" ~ IGN

A third-person shooter that has both the mechanics of both Halo and Titanfall.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!