Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,669 total conversations in 7,445 threads

+ New Thread

mmm Yes. Authoritarianism. So hot right now.

Last posted May 03, 2020 at 08:06PM EDT. Added May 02, 2020 at 05:50PM EDT
18 posts from 13 users

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Kenetic Kups wrote:

Is that the satilite dude?
the one who think’s you’re trump’s boyfriend or soemthing?

Yep. He was banned again today after I found him copypasting content from Wikipedia. He then proceeded to write this. He mad.

From the article:

"UPDATE: There is a forum thread on KYM about authoritarianism being hot right now. It includes a photo of the Russian Fobos-Grunt spacecraft. I am sure that Vladimir Putin is well behind all of this, along with Russian state media. But if Donald Trump knows about it, I am very sure he’ll will rant about me for some reason. And I think the dirtbag left is behind this manufactured saga filled with propaganda and fake news after all."

• >"I am sure Vladimir Putin is well behind all of this…"
  • >"But if Donald Trump knows about it, I am very sure he’ll will rant about me…"
  • >"And I think the dirtbag left is behind this…"
  • >MFW EMALS dude thinks a meme website is the secret Globalist Illuminati cabal of Leftists that wants to use Putin and Trump to erase technology from existence.
  • Everybody be careful not to tell him about our plan to melt the metal from the scrapped EMALS and put them into the vaccines, or about that Pickle Rick is actually a codeword for when we want to talk about our secret Orbital Strike Weapon we plan to use against CERN.

Adam DeLand wrote:

I found his photo

Feel free to edit this to your will and teach this whackjob a lesson.

Ok, now this is starting to feel like something out of one of Justin Whang's videos or Down The Rabbit Hole.

I swear if fighting off the delusional claims a deranged Schizophrenic "journalist" becomes KYM's claim to fame, I'm gonna laugh until my diaphragm explodes and my sides escape orbit.

He added a second update:

"UPDATE #2: There is a conspiracy in place to distort my history and destroy my reputation the way people did to Hillary Clinton and now doing to Joe Biden for 2020. I am sure Reddit users Koncorde, Wyvernkeeper and JustARandommer will be happy to see if Trump gets another full four years. I am sure Baba Vanga foresaw all of this."

Last edited May 03, 2020 at 06:26PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!