Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,281 total conversations in 496 threads

+ New Thread

Need Help Indentifying Whether A Pic is NC or NSFW

Last posted May 30, 2016 at 06:42AM EDT. Added May 29, 2016 at 10:45PM EDT
12 posts from 7 users

I've been reviewing the NSFW Guidelines for awhile now and I'm having trouble determining if a pic I found is NC or NSFW, especially considering that the guidelines for the area of concern (the g-string) is pretty unclear on what is appropriate and what isn't. If anyone could clear this up for me that would be appreciated, thanks.

Yes, that's definitely NC. Not because of the g-string, but because the vulva is considered part of the genitals. Also, just think – would this be reasonably allowed on, say, daytime TV, or an M-rated game? I'd say if it was, that'd be the exception, not the rule.

Last edited May 29, 2016 at 10:54PM EDT

ScreamingMidgit wrote:

I've been reviewing the NSFW Guidelines for awhile now and I'm having trouble determining if a pic I found is NC or NSFW, especially considering that the guidelines for the area of concern (the g-string) is pretty unclear on what is appropriate and what isn't. If anyone could clear this up for me that would be appreciated, thanks.

Vulva is clearly visible, which is what really counts, because how many softcore pictures actually show the Vaginal opening?

Ryumaru Borike wrote:

Vulva is clearly visible, which is what really counts, because how many softcore pictures actually show the Vaginal opening?

Thing is that the vulva is covered by the g-string, which is where my confusion on the matter comes in.

In our council, the rules about NC and NSFW contents have been updated thanks to ProfessorRivers. If they are not that clear yet, they will be soon as we're currently having discussions about things to add or remove from its draft.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!