Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Ear Worms

Last posted Aug 18, 2014 at 03:51AM EDT. Added Jul 12, 2014 at 01:35PM EDT
29 posts from 29 users

WARNING: TEAM DEATHMATCH INBOUND

Unrelated, but the first thing that popped up when I googled "ear worm" was a smear campaign launched by Bloomberg news against Austrian economics. I don't even want to know what blend of weed the servers were smoking when they gave that result to me.

Honestly, I thought this was going to be a thread of actual parasitic worms inside the ear. Thank fucking god it isn't

(Before anyone asks, I loved this song WAAAAAY before Watch Dogs, I first heard it on the TF2 map MARIO_KART)

I admit, i'm a sucker for nightcore. While this isn't the best example, it still manages to get stuck in my head
Last edited Jul 13, 2014 at 04:08AM EDT

The first is a duet between a boy and a robot girl (portrayed by the vocaloid Avanna). The second is a wonderfully melodic piece of house. Both I can't get enough of, but the first I love the most. I'm honestly hyped for this guy's upcoming debut album coming out next month.

Last edited Jul 23, 2014 at 08:49PM EDT

I have had this song stuck in my head for a quite a while, and only NOW, just NOW, have I discovered what it's called after watching a homemade documentary I found on YouTube about the band that performed and seeing it's music video

Last edited Jul 28, 2014 at 03:02AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!