Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Moving Images] KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I wonder how this show will affect the youth?

I'm more curious how this show will affect the twenty-something year old guys that watch it.

@Ashbot
The first episode is generally less popular than some of the later ones. I'd recommend sticking with it at least until episode 4. I didn't care much for the first two episodes, but I decided to stick with it a little longer to see if it got better. IMO, it did, and I'm glad I gave it another shot.

@Thread
All nine trending photos are MLP related right now. AWESOME. Ironically, the last picture wouldn't have been trending if it weren't for somepony calling MLP cancer, lol! Unfortunately, this photo isn't trending. Feast your eyes on this: https://gotfunnypictures.com/photos/105209 (I know, tl;dr, but try to stick with it)

Sure, the lulz from the show are great, but I'm pleasantly surprised with just how much this show actually HELPS people. Albeit the most emotionally moving post I've read yet, this isn't the only post I've seen akin to this.

Jackal Lantern wrote:

I'm more curious how this show will affect the twenty-something year old guys that watch it.

@Ashbot
The first episode is generally less popular than some of the later ones. I'd recommend sticking with it at least until episode 4. I didn't care much for the first two episodes, but I decided to stick with it a little longer to see if it got better. IMO, it did, and I'm glad I gave it another shot.

@Thread
All nine trending photos are MLP related right now. AWESOME. Ironically, the last picture wouldn't have been trending if it weren't for somepony calling MLP cancer, lol! Unfortunately, this photo isn't trending. Feast your eyes on this: https://gotfunnypictures.com/photos/105209 (I know, tl;dr, but try to stick with it)

Sure, the lulz from the show are great, but I'm pleasantly surprised with just how much this show actually HELPS people. Albeit the most emotionally moving post I've read yet, this isn't the only post I've seen akin to this.

Wow, that was really something.

00CLANK wrote:

In case anyone wants it.

www.synchtube.com/r/Yaridovich

I think I should add this to the MLP Related Links section of the entry. I've been meaning to update it anyway. I'll just add this while I'm at it.

Yes I have, and It didn't dace my score or all of the items I unlocked!
Poor Collie Blather is gone now.
I named her with a random word Generator her name Originally was going to be Heterobasidiomycetes Oblique but that was a tad bit too… off
my new pony is Benitoite Shuffle~

Last edited Mar 15, 2011 at 05:46AM EDT

The funny / sad / disturbing (however you want to look at it) part about the pony craze is that little children will google MLP and find stuff like this
[photo:106035]
And there are worse pics than this

The New and Improved Karnella wrote:

@daniel vazquez
You find things like that for whatever you type in now days.

I do know that but one day when you have a child and they are looking at something that you feel is ok for them to look at and rule 34 pops up you might look like this……
[photo:578]
[photo:100027]

Last edited Mar 17, 2011 at 09:04AM EDT

^I was wondering if any one supported Fluttershy x big mac and clicked the first link.

(to tell the truth, I was actually wanting to draw that since faust said they reproduced normally… I just would have done it a little less … "wet")

Last edited Mar 19, 2011 at 03:44AM EDT

I cant stop! I've climbed aboard and there's no getting off this crazy coaster!
I cant help but draw mlp things now. I get like this with different fandoms.

oh, and I HAVE been drawing ponies. you know I have.
Harlock ponies
space ghost ponies….

this is getting pretty bad…

butterin yobread wrote:

Im a rainbow dash at the moment. Does it get genuinely funny after a while, like spongebob funny?

I would be a Fluttershy. I like it, but it's kinda weird as shows I normally watch are shows like Dexter and The Walking Dead and Forensic Files and World's Dumbest.

Piarte King wrote:

you should do fluttershy next Karnella… not that I want to rush you or anything
also you just read that in her voice.

[photo:108682]

I'll just add a Fluttershy right here.

I just realized… someponies probably haven't seen this yet! That's just a travesty. Allow me to alleviate this issue.

In closing, I would just like to say UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Well…..fuck, just got banned from ponychan for a week, it was my first time there, how was I supposed to know not to troll on a site ending with "chan"? Oh well, I need some reaction images to cheer me up, anyone?

Holy Granola wrote:

Well…..fuck, just got banned from ponychan for a week, it was my first time there, how was I supposed to know not to troll on a site ending with "chan"? Oh well, I need some reaction images to cheer me up, anyone?

Behavior is expected to be civil and pleasant at all times. Please refrain from insulting other posters based on race, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, political views, etc.

Always check rules before posting.
I don't have a reaction image, but I have a .swf
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Mormon_Jesus.swf

The New and Improved Karnella wrote:

I cant stop! I've climbed aboard and there's no getting off this crazy coaster!
I cant help but draw mlp things now. I get like this with different fandoms.

oh, and I HAVE been drawing ponies. you know I have.
Harlock ponies
space ghost ponies….

this is getting pretty bad…

That looks like Spyro.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!