Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Epyc, The High Ranking Editor of KYM, is getting absolutely destroyed by EDF

Last posted May 26, 2016 at 04:02PM EDT. Added May 23, 2016 at 05:43AM EDT
218 posts from 76 users

Roy G Biv:

Good god, what's clear to me is that Wyn has shit taste in both eleven year old girls and homestuck characters
I mean, if you're gonna roleplay as either, pick one that doesn't look like a rejected fnaf character.

Last edited May 25, 2016 at 10:14PM EDT

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

Wow, I was actually sympathetic towards Epyc after he was forum banned. I figured he got 'banned' over some petty nonsense, but it is now apparent to me that I was clearly wrong, and I would like to sincerely apologize to the moderators.

At some point you people will realize that mods are always right (and that I stand on top of the pyramid of right). Today we have taken one step closer to that truth.

Oh, Epyc.

Oh Epyc.

Even I didn't think you were this stupid, but…Jesus Christ.

Like, what part of your autistic brain thought it would be a LE FUNNY AND HILARIOUS MEME xDDD to go to EDF? Did you honestly think you would ingratiate well with its userbase? That you and them would get along great like peanut butter and jelly?

Did you really think that a userbase that viciously makes fun of everyone and everything would think you were funny? The guy who spams about Egoraptor and Bernie Sanders in every insipid post?

Like, if you try and get ED to be your "personal army" they will rip off your balls and string them into a necklace alongside the nuts of every idiot that's tried to go up against them.

EDIT: If anything, Epyc, you've probably helped ED and KYM users get along for once in a long, long time. Good job!

Last edited May 25, 2016 at 11:28PM EDT

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

it's like watching epyc joining isis
and we watch him slowly go insane from a safe distance

Watching Epyc's "saga" is like watching a motorcycle riding down a highway at 90 MPH while its front wheel is slowly coming off.

Last edited May 26, 2016 at 04:09AM EDT

Don wrote:

Gonna lock this thread since it's discussing a doxxing.

I'd disagree. It's more discussing a movie night and mods vs. big pink dildos right now.

Any links to the doxx are promptly deleted.

If you disagree, feel free to lock again, and I'll leave it at that as well.

Last edited May 26, 2016 at 03:38PM EDT

I'm owed for getting this shit unlocked.

> locked for doxxing
not actually doxxing

> oh, locked for bullying then
this has never been done for any user on Riff Raff before

> oh well then, it was finished anyways may as well lock it
so why not just let it autolock after 30 days?

I wish I could give the succ as well as epyc does

Last edited May 26, 2016 at 03:41PM EDT

Not only does Epyc use the same username for nearly every website he peruses, but he posts his full legal name on said websites. He's not exactly difficult to find.

And yet, he complains about "illegal doxxing" (as opposed to legal doxxing? idk)

Last edited May 26, 2016 at 03:47PM EDT

James Blunt wrote:

who cares about what epyc does anymore. this thread should just be left to rot since there is nothing worth discussing

shouldn't you be moderating some entries

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!