Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Moe kym

Last posted Jun 27, 2012 at 11:52AM EDT. Added Dec 09, 2009 at 10:31PM EST
444 posts from 41 users

Great fan art guys! Deadpool-kun is just too cool.

The funny thing about my fan art though involving the two of them is the fact I originally forgot that Deadpool-kun was planned to be KYM-tan's twin so I kind of drew them in a "romantic" scene out of boredom. I'd actually prefer it if they were lovers rather than brother and sister, tbh. (Unless, of course, if you prefer both types of relationships if you have a twincest fetish of some sort or other)

[[Yeah, I believe I could have done more for this fan art as it's truly not one of my best but after realizing the twin thing, I just didn't care about making it better and/or adding more due to its incorrectness. Oh well… :P.]]

Now that I think about it, I could have added Sakura leaves floating with the wind in the background to make it more dramatic but meh… what's done is done.

"One fine day, with a rrup and a purr
A baby was born and it cause a little stir
no blue bug
no three-eyed frog
just a feline enilef little longnol

longnol
longnol
alone in the world was a little longnol

out on the road or back in town
all the little critters put longnol down
trying to be brothers
trying to get along
trying to walk together
trying to sing this song

longnol
longnol
alone in the world was a little longnol

Also, you probably read that in the singer's voice.

That was Shakesperian Poetry Jack. It was absolutely…marvelous. Never in all my Years on teh Internetz haz I seen something as good as this! Bravo! Good Show Old Chap! (Applause)

any way my scanner broke
@ karnella
hey you know that one YGO 5D character with the big glasses and predicts stuff with her cards
i want her hair, glasses and in a lab coat basicly.
surroud her with a couple of submitted memes
her personality is a serious and studious.(she likes to study.)
around the same age as kym tan

Last edited Mar 27, 2010 at 04:17PM EDT

@kym-tan
You mean carly? She rocks. yeah, I can do something like that, but I'm busy with an art show tonight.

@Lanthus
Dont judge it so harshly, GX was a huge disappointment and I thought 5Ds would be the same way, but I was wrong. It doesn't have the same "it's cool because I watched it growing up" factor to it, but it has it's awesome moments.
one guy guy goes mad and rips off his own arm. YEAH!

Last edited Mar 27, 2010 at 05:17PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!