Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Moe kym

Last posted Jun 27, 2012 at 11:52AM EDT. Added Dec 09, 2009 at 10:31PM EST
444 posts from 41 users

Sorry to be a bit blunt but…
I didn't like animecello's version of KYM~tan… It's too "Mahou Shoujo" (Magical Girls), which kinda feels waaaaaaaaaay off from the "Scientific research" theme…

@Blah

I know, but it doesn't really matter to me. I personally think it would be awesome if her hair were left the way it is. Different colored bangs FTW!

Though, I wish there was coloring done for the clothing. Oh well…

@karnella

Awesome! I'd love to see them soon. ;)

BTW, I checked out your dA account (filled with your excellent quality drawings) and I noticed your fan art of Klonoa, reminding me that I've been wanting to play the game ever since I was a wee lad, reading about it in a magazine, but had no chance of doing so due to having no Dreamcast. But, now that I've got a Wii, it's not impossible anymore! Thanks for the nostalgia, karnella!

@cat-monster
Thanks, give me anything and I can make lolita out of it. I went off yours but went completely moe.

@Jostin
Yeah, I'm glad I got klonoa when I did. I have klonoa 2 for the ps2 and that one is REALLY hard to find nowdays, but it's my favorite. The games are SHORT mind you. I play it over and over again though.
sorry about all the yugioh fan art. I really look up to the artists that worked on that series.

+2VORPAL SWORD CARNELLA!!!!
Your DA page is awesome!!!!1
It all most makes me wanna go back… now If I could get the 99% of the users to get back to less creepyness…

I will note that most of the KYM-ers with DA pages are equaly awesome… I don't pick Favorites (but if I did)

Last edited Mar 18, 2010 at 01:08PM EDT

I have to admit…I have rule 34'd KYM-tan. Just I never saved or finished it because my dad came through the door.
I felt horrible afterwards.
Anything moé cannot escape the horrid rule 34…

Last edited Mar 18, 2010 at 06:09PM EDT

@Crazy J

Correction: People have picked Cat-Monster's version of KYM-tan. karnella's version is just awesome fan-art of CM's design. Remember that credit must always be given to the OP, just like all researchers must do for their articles, GotFunnyPictures included.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!