Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Cringeworthy General

Last posted May 17, 2014 at 08:55PM EDT. Added Jan 11, 2014 at 10:06AM EST
2679 posts from 208 users

Gashadokuro wrote:

Well considering that Gabe Newell once worked for Microsoft, and is the C.E.O. of Valve, he pretty much has a job. As for where he lives, I'm pretty sure that he lives in a big mansion or some sort of expensive housing.

>9FAG
>Knowing what sounds beautiful

I mean, Heaven must sound beautiful with different artists of different genres from different eras . Just imagine; Elvis's gospel/blues rock with Lennon's more avant garde music. Michael Jackson's falsetto and R and B vocals over Kurt Cobain's distorted riffs. With those combinations it has to be good.

Magos Explorator 99Hedgehog wrote:

This little gem from the facebook comments on the Ridley Is Too Big entry that is currently trending;

I was under the impression we know what we're doing here.

And we all know Grumpy Cat is dead.

Well, that's just one dick on this site, but you should look at the replies. Some people pretty much proved our point on why his comment is cringeworthy. Just remember, not all our FB comments are cringeworthy.

chowzburgerz wrote:

Well, that's just one dick on this site, but you should look at the replies. Some people pretty much proved our point on why his comment is cringeworthy. Just remember, not all our FB comments are cringeworthy.

I know, I know, I'm just saying this guy was though.

Patrician trainer wrote:

>9FAG

I mean, Heaven must sound beautiful with different artists of different genres from different eras . Just imagine; Elvis's gospel/blues rock with Lennon's more avant garde music. Michael Jackson's falsetto and R and B vocals over Kurt Cobain's distorted riffs. With those combinations it has to be good.

I'm giving this photo a light 1 to a strong 2.
Anthony Fantano
dumb photo
forever

more tumblr cringe:

Last edited May 17, 2014 at 06:20PM EDT

Patrician trainer wrote:

>9FAG

Y'now, I just think he was saying all the good artists are dead and we're left with ear rape personified.

LNH wrote:

Anthony Fantano
dumb photo
forever

more tumblr cringe:

Well calling me racist, transphobic and homophobic doesn't paint you in a positive light.

Just because I was born with white(ish) skin doesn't make me racist.

Just because I identify with my biological gender doesn't make me transphobic.

Just because I'm attracted to the opposite gender doesn't make me homophobic.

I am not a bigot. I will defend my views because I have the right to. It is an attack on my person, it's a baseless assumption about my views.

LNH wrote:

Anthony Fantano
dumb photo
forever

more tumblr cringe:

Okay seriously guys.. Don't do this. Are you guys looking forward to another lock or something? Use this thread for your sick cringeworthy humor or mods are going to be forced to lock this thread too.
KYM is not your shaming base.

Last edited May 17, 2014 at 07:22PM EDT

To be honest this is just one big shitposting thread to make fun of people you don't like i.e. fedora wearing bronies, dirty gay furries, weeaboos, Fithy casuals, etc. This should be locked

Last edited May 17, 2014 at 07:28PM EDT

Derpy Vaz wrote:

To be honest this is just one big shitposting thread to make fun of people you don't like i.e. fedora wearing bronies, dirty gay furries, weeaboos, Fithy casuals, etc. This should be locked

aka Cringeworthy image gallery 2.0

KYMers sure do learn their lesson.

Last edited May 17, 2014 at 07:19PM EDT

Lich wrote:

Here are some cringeworthy gems from our very own website.

God do you have the balls to even mention those monstrosities.
People really, really praise RandomMan, so I guess karma bombing is imminent.

Anything on a whole that KYM 'produces' makes me cringe.
I mean, the new members literally resurrected Super Robo Jesus just to praise, make a whole thread about, fanart it, try to add a new wacky site anthropomorphic character and also make people try to make the entry trending.

I mean look at this fuck trying to make the SRJ entry trending.

Last edited May 17, 2014 at 07:58PM EDT

Loli wrote:

>cringeworthy general
>entire site
>arch-nemesis

Guys if you are going to troll someone please use your head and not your dick.

You guys have been warned for using this thread as your personal cyberbully army in the past, but it seems there's no willingness to improve. The image above is the final drop, but you're all just as guilty.

Locking.

@Weasel

Lich and I are bros, so I know he posted those in good humor. No offense taken.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!