Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,841 total conversations in 4,535 threads

+ New Thread

Tall girl shopping in Japan

Last posted Jan 14, 2022 at 02:32PM EST. Added Dec 05, 2021 at 04:19PM EST
4 posts from 4 users

I found this image posted here on DeviantArt (11/11/2018) with the title "In shopping in Japan" by zaratustraelsabio, a user who obsessively collects photos of tall women (>8k deviations and >14 million page views, so he's far from alone). In the description is this source link which looks like a removed post from warotanikki, a Japanese language site which seems to be a database for sexy pictures and videos of women (the link isn't NSFW, but the homepage is). I don't know of an earlier source than these 2, but image searching it shows it's been reposted dozens of times on 4chan, Twitter, Reddit, iFunny, and even 9gag. It's also become a base for character redraws, these 2 of which have been posted on KYM:

I believe I read that the girl in the original image is Sarah Pavan, a Canadian volleyball player. Most edits I've seen have been of Calli due to her admitting she likes short guys on stream and the humor in a situation of hearing her catch phrases in the wild.

wisehowl_the_2nd wrote:

I believe I read that the girl in the original image is Sarah Pavan, a Canadian volleyball player. Most edits I've seen have been of Calli due to her admitting she likes short guys on stream and the humor in a situation of hearing her catch phrases in the wild.

Admitting to liking short guys? I can only imagine the ones wanting a tall GF would be lining up.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!