Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,849 total conversations in 4,537 threads

+ New Thread

Subculture: Nutella

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT. Added Apr 14, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
22 posts from 17 users

Rimshot wrote:

I cant seem to locate an entry. As anybody else found one?

You can't find the entry because it hasn't been created yet. And yes, I do agree it should something we look into.

@Serious business

I think thats a good idea. We can have a parent entry for chocolate milk, bacon, nutella and anything of the category: "Foods that the internet tends to hype up"

If any deadpoolers show up in the comments, I'll fight them off for you.

amanda b. wrote:

Yessss, nutella is the new bacon

i would call that comparing Apples to oranges. I think Nutella is the Meat less version of bacon. same epicness minus the meat.

though i do say +1 confirm

Serious Business wrote:

I propose this be written into a new combo-article with bacon.

It would be called: MEMETIC SUPER-FOODS.

Disagree. It's a bit too much of a vague subject to properly cover. When you are done with Bacon and Nutella (or just Chocolate in general), you don't have much left.

An entry called "Memetic Super-Foods" (tbh, that's a terribad name) implies the internet is constantly taking several food items and turn them memetic, while in reality that entry will most likely end up to just being a stub for the few most notable ones. The entries that we have can be connected through related entries, like we're doing with film actors and musicians.

This is my personal opinion, feel free to disagree and discuss.

Last edited Apr 19, 2013 at 10:46AM EDT

Serious Business wrote:

I propose this be written into a new combo-article with bacon.

It would be called: MEMETIC SUPER-FOODS.

I think that idea has been tried out awhile back, with this entry. As you can see, it didn't turn out as planned, and I don't if its worth reviving or not.

VanManner wrote:

I think that idea has been tried out awhile back, with this entry. As you can see, it didn't turn out as planned, and I don't if its worth reviving or not.

I linked all the food entries with a similar entries tag. I think that's enough for now.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!