Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,849 total conversations in 4,537 threads

+ New Thread

This^ Help!

Last posted Nov 27, 2011 at 10:35PM EST. Added Nov 27, 2011 at 09:31PM EST
7 posts from 4 users

So, when I was new to internets, I often saw people saying "This!^" Or "This Comment" in the comments section of memebase, among other things. I had no idea what it meant, so I checked here, and there was a disturbing lack of an entry. Problem is, I have NO idea how to research this, because it's the word "This". Help, pwees?

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 09:31PM EST

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

So, when I was new to internets, I often saw people saying "This!^" Or "This Comment" in the comments section of memebase, among other things. I had no idea what it meant, so I checked here, and there was a disturbing lack of an entry. Problem is, I have NO idea how to research this, because it's the word "This". Help, pwees?

^ This

Well I doubt you could have any luck on 4chan, because of how there really isn't a quote system. Youtube might have something but it would be odd for someone to agree with that by just saying ^ This. It's probably only related to forums such as KYM, MemeBase, maybe even the Minecraft forums. I'm not entirely sure if it would be worth researching as it is just a small saying. It's nowhere near as large as "FIRST" was when it happened on Youtube.

This phrase is more than likely not worth researching. It's also far too general to be pinpointed.

Also, anyone who is new to the internet usually figures out what is meant by the phrase… even if it takes a while. (not trying to be mean… it just seems like common sense. Sorry if I offended you.)

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 10:35PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!