Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,742 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

No-Fap September

Last posted Oct 02, 2019 at 06:49PM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2019 at 11:11AM EDT
300 posts from 24 users

Photo-Cropper wrote:

Day 16: Wasn't able to update my status on the event due to several complicated reasons. Glad to be finally to update my status but… I'm sorry guys… I have lost this battle…

[Survived til Day 14]

Day 17:
Press F for Photo

in.

Day 18:
You know what they'd say, doing the same thing for 21 days straight makes it a habit.
Maybe by day 21 onwards, i'll get the hang of it… until october
For now, urge is starting to pile up for once, bit by bit.
Still in.

Last edited Sep 18, 2019 at 05:29AM EDT

Day 19 (18 for me): Still in but stressed
I've been in kind of a sour mood these past few days, mostly with my family, and I wonder how much this has to do with this. (Also doesn't help that my work has been rather boring and monotonous as of late)
I'm still determined to finish this though, I had a more stressful NFS a couple years back and I still made it through.

Day 22:

This is bad.
My internet has gone to shit. If this keeps up for the next few days, I might lose due to being unable to record my log on this forum.
Still in.

Day 22 (21 for me): Still in but sad
Had a very relaxing weekend, withstood all my self-imposed challenges and we are approaching the final stretch but some news today has left me rather disheartened.
I don't know if anyone here has ever watched Star Trek DS9 but one of the actors, Aron Eisenberg who played Nog, has sadly passed away.
DS9's not something I grew up with but it has put a downer on an otherwise good day.

@A-Train You're having way too much fun with that lol

@Seb Yes buttons. We're all not taking this as a extra challenge mode. Honestly I'm just doing it out of tradition. Please hide those behind buttons.

@B2 Glad to hear buddy, you would had still been in as long as you still abided by the honor system.

Alright, just seven more days to go people! Hope y'all are excited to do as you please. I just want to take a moment out and thank you guys for doing this stupid challenge with me, even if it's a small group, it's better then none. I hope to see y'all next year.

Saber THE Totodile wrote:

@A-Train You're having way too much fun with that lol

@Seb Yes buttons. We're all not taking this as a extra challenge mode. Honestly I'm just doing it out of tradition. Please hide those behind buttons.

@B2 Glad to hear buddy, you would had still been in as long as you still abided by the honor system.

Alright, just seven more days to go people! Hope y'all are excited to do as you please. I just want to take a moment out and thank you guys for doing this stupid challenge with me, even if it's a small group, it's better then none. I hope to see y'all next year.

Day 26:

Yesterday, a bottle rocket hit me in the head as soon as it launched.
Still in, now with a shitty headache that'll last for the next few days.

B2oo2 wrote:

Day 26:

Yesterday, a bottle rocket hit me in the head as soon as it launched.
Still in, now with a shitty headache that'll last for the next few days.

*Change 26 to 25. only realized this typo now.
the rocket definitely gave me a little brain damage, didn't it

Last edited Sep 25, 2019 at 05:19AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!