Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,742 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Woman Brutally Destroyed by Firing Squad

Last posted Aug 26, 2019 at 06:36AM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2019 at 04:37PM EDT
10 posts from 6 users

Everyone has a different taste, and if we all removed whatever we didn't like from this site, nothing would stay. I uploaded this because I genuinely laughed at it, which is what this forum is for. You could just walk away, go find something else you like.

Instead of downvoting you and moving on, I'd much rather tell you to your face that it's horrible to even be reminded of the unholy abortion lovechild of Reddit and Youtube. If you think you could just set up shop and show off this filth then I don't think I could live with myself with you perpetuating this type of Internet 'humor' waste. It's worse than a lot of things on this site, completely fucking honest.

Nigel the treasure hunter wrote:

Though I find your taste in comedy to be shit, Mr Strange, I respect your attitude for sharing and standing up for what you enjoy.

Friendship ended with Cronus, personification of time itself, now Nigel, a man in search of wealth is my best friend.

Also, come to my tea party! I'm fair certain it's never going to end!

It appears we were hit by a bombing run. Requesting backup and further supplies. Upon inspection, four fighters.

Last edited Aug 19, 2019 at 05:24PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!