Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,527 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Dark Entries (Paranormal Murder Thread)

Last posted Nov 19, 2016 at 09:24PM EST. Added Oct 16, 2016 at 08:08AM EDT
72 posts from 9 users

"You know things didn't have to end this well?" The woman sitting from across the other person spoke. Her body hidden inside the shadows as the other person sat in their seat, tied up with chains and a circle with strange symbols both inside of it and around it below them.

"If you only listen to me then none of this would be happening now. I told you to not touch the book, to not even look at it; and what do you bloody do? Not only did you touch it you had the bright idea of using it." The woman got up from her chair and walked close to the tied up person.

The person looked at the woman as she looked stand just a few inches away from the circle. Pitch black voids stared at the woman, not even her own reflection can be seen from them. "You're a bloody idiot mate. But as a friend I have to save your sorry arse even though I should let you suffer for your stupidity." The woman said, sighing as she shook her head.

The next few hours all that can be heard out of the room was the loud chanting of the woman and the inhuman shrieks of a creature that was struggling for it's very life. Once the shrieks and chants ceased the woman saw that her former friend was now slumped. Deep gashes and scratches covered their body as the being that possessed them began to flay them alive as it fought against the exorcism.

"Shite. This one was a bust." the woman turn her back from the body, kicking herself for not being able to save her friend from the possessing entity, even though she can find some small comfort on banishing the being back to whatever twisted reality it came from.

The woman put her hands inside her coat pocket and walked out of the room, closing the door and walking away from the ritual room to let the cops deal with the mess that she left behind.

OOC: Man it has been a long time since I made a thread here. But yes, after all this time I have made a new game and this time I decided to bring back my second favorite type of forum games from this site, the murder threads. However since this is me that we are talking about I have decided to add in my own creative twist to the formula.

You can play as yourself like in most murder threads or you can make up your own character. Just add in their names, age, gender, appearance, personality, skills, weakness, bio and starting items. However that is not the most important twist. Oh no. In this RP a select few will have the lucky/unlucky opportunity to possess supernatural powers. However in this vein that means that both my character and the murder will have supernatural powers as well. Who knows, maybe our killer won't even be human?

Right now there is no limit to how many players can join but you all have until Tuesday to sign up as by then I will have sign ups closed. Those with powers must used them carefully as the killer will most likely target you if you used them overtly. The Killer can't kill my character since I need to tell the story using them as a medium.

Good luck everybody, I would pray for your survive but I'm not a religious man. I will be taking location recommendations.

Last edited Oct 16, 2016 at 06:38PM EDT

Shape wrote:

Location suggestion: Salem, MA.

Will we recieve any character template?

Here you go and nice choice but I would still want to hear other options before I can pick a clear location.

Name:
DoB:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Interests:
Weaknesses:
Bio:
Items:

Before you ask DoB stands for Date of Birth.

Last edited Oct 16, 2016 at 01:56PM EDT

Okay, here I go.

Name: Ashley Mercier
DoB: 23.09.1990
Appearance:
Lean, athletic white woman with carmel hair and brown eyes. Favours wearing a labcoat even out of her job; otherwise, wears a casual outfit. 5'6, 130 lbs.
Personality:
Cheerful, kind, perceptive, sharp. Very passionate when doing her job, which doubles as her hobby, bordering obsession. Loves playing pranks on people. When stressed, she tends to eat chocolate-y snacks in unhealthy amounts. Calm and collected when dealing with bodies or crime scenes.
Skills:
Forensic expertise. Basic medical training. Tae Kwon Do – moderately proficient, for self-defense.
Interests:
Forensic science, especially related to the scene of the crime. Intense jogging. Browses the internet keenly, especially youtube and social media. In her free time, loves to collect samples and fingerprints off random objects and people to analyze later.
Weaknesses:
Large amounts of sugar only boost the vicious cycle of snacking. Afraid of heights. While she keeps her cool around the murder aftermath, she loses it in dangerous situations.
Bio:
Ashley was born in Boston, 1990, and had a relatively easy childhood. She was fascinated by the worlds portrayed in crappy law enforcement TV shows, especially the experts in them. That paired with her love for detective series – Sherlock Holmes, Hercules Poirot – fuelled her obsession for crime-related science jobs. She graduated highschool with good scores, and got into Boston University, where she eventually majored in biomedical forensic science. Fresh out of college, she got a job in [wherever this takes place].
Items:
Smartphone, notebook, portable forensic kit, pepper spray, rad sunglasses (can't go without them).

Last edited Oct 16, 2016 at 03:14PM EDT

Name:James Robinson
DoB:21/01/1986
Appearance:1,88M (6’2), average build ,black ,blue eyes, wears a a black suit
Personality:charismatic, arrogant, womanizer, greedy
Skills:quick problem solver , smooth talker,knows basic self defense
Interests: small women and cars
Weaknesses:very cocky , prefers to work alone.
Bio:A defense lawyer born and raised in Alabama who does anything to settle his cases out of court ,sometimes it´s borderline illegal. His arrogance makes him unwilling to work with other people, still lives with his parents because it´s cheaper.
Item:a fountain pen, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter and some business cards

My suggestion for a location is New York.

Just to let everyone know unless I say anything your characters will be accepted. As for locations right now I'm torn between Salem and L.A. I might as well bring in my character.

Name: Elizabeth Ashwood

DoB: 10/31/1979

Appearance: Elizabeth is a pale skin woman with green eyes with dark circles under her eyes due to lack of sleep, her black hair is long/middle of the back and it is a unkempt shaggy mess, her hair sticks out at her neck and falls over her shoulders. She has bangs at the sides of her head with her left eye sometimes being covered by one of her bangs. Her main attire consist of of an ankle length old and grungy black trench coat, black vest with a white dress shirt underneath, a long loose maroon tie, black pants with a maroon belt around the waist, maroon colored boots with black sides and laces, black fingerless gloves. Has a slim and curvy body and is 5’3, 130 lbs

Personality: An enigmatic, irreverent, foul-mouthed, disillusioned, sarcastic and cynical woman. Elizabeth is also stubborn, arrogant, reckless and strong-willed woman, sometimes letting her pettiness and vindictiveness get the better of her. She is also mischievous, flirtious, hustling, self-interested and blunt. Yet she is also a compassionate humanist, has a strange code of honor, has unflinchingly loyal to those she cares and is surprisingly selfless when she wants to be, even going as far as to help people if their suffering and grief is too much for her to see. Elizabeth uses her sarcasm and flirts to deflect her true emotions and prefers to work alone and should she work with someone would try to avoid attachment.

Skills: Elizabeth is a cunning, charming and manipulative woman. She can be crafty and tricky when dealing with anyone who is her opponent. she is skilled on hiding, burglary and sneaking around, is good with a handgun (even though she hates guns), is good with knives. Also also posses skills that a stage magician would have like hypnosis, sleight of hand, pick pocketing, ventriloquism, and escapology. Elizabeth not only posses knowledge about the occult she can even use magic and posses extra sensory awareness and senses.

Interest: Writing and reading, the occult and supernatural, mythology and philosophy, attractive women and men, music and cigarettes

Weaknesses: Elizabeth is physically weak and is a lousy fighter, often resulting to using weapons, fighting dirty or even getting help to even the odds of her wining a fight. Elizabeth is plagued by vivid nightmares that cause her to have trouble sleeping which only gets worse with her insomnia. She also struggles with an addiction with both adrenaline rushes and cigarettes. She is also paranoid due to the many cults and supernatural creatures she pissed off in her line of work. Elizabeth also has a short fuse and is quite quick to be either irritated or angry and finally has the terrible luck of having her friends being killed. She is also a magnet for the weird, as she is both drawn to the weird and the weird is drawn to her.

Bio: A woman who likes to keep most of herself a mystery it comes to no surprise that even her past is shrouded in mystery. But what is known is that her father died just before she was born and her mother was tragically murdered in her home a few years after Elizabeth was born. She was forced to live in an orphanage for a good part of her childhood until she was finally adopted by a family friend. After the adoption most information pertaining to her stops until she resurfaces again as a young adult with a small group of friends ans fellow occultists and a girlfriend who traveled the world and practiced magic while experiencing the stranger side of the world. However this group broke apart after an incident related to them trying to stop a cult that ended horrible, with half the group either dead or insane and Elizabeth losing her lover. She disappeared once more after that, only this time rumor had it that she was in a mental institute. She soon return back to the streets and began to work as a private investigator.

Items: a pack of cigarettes, zippo lighter, a (cursed) knife, (enchanted) brass knuckles, an unusual bracelet, lock-pick set, enchant card, flashlight, handcuffs, multi tool kit, an old pocket watch, a flask and finally a smartphone

Name: Barry Weston
DoB: April 11, 1980
Appearance: Barry is 5'9 tall, slim, brown/black hair with a lumberjack beard. He wears a frying pan wrapped around with copper wiring and tin foil, which he uses in case of a "mind control" attack. He wears a grey hoodie with a green shirt saying "Government Denies The Truth", along with blue jeans and black rain boots.
Personality: Nice and kind, but paranoid all the time. A bit crazy and determined to believe whatever is real or fake.
Skills: Collecting, Researching, Survival, Metal Crafting, and Theory Making.
Interests: Conspiracies, Outdated Technology (Barry believes that anything outdated, the NSA can't use to spy on people), Feeding Birds, and Metal Crafting.
Weaknesses: Barry may act nice at first, but he will be still paranoid at you unless you believe his theories. Barry also isn't the charisma type of guy, meaning that no one will believe anything that Barry says.
Bio: A conspiracy theorist born in Palm Springs, CA, who believed in all sorts of theories expect water fluoridation. Barry mainly follows his own theories that expand into being something simple to being crazy, a good example is that Barry believed that the Garbage Pail Kids Movie was actually a failed experiment by the government to make a "hate plague" to combat the communists. Due to his behavior, Barry and his parents never got along, as he left the family after he failed college at the age of 24. Barry now lives in his own RV, driving to whatever there is a conspiracy.
Items: An outdated Nokia Cityman Mobile Phone, survival kit, flashlight, Krylon brand spray paint, scrap metal and a shovel.

Now for those who wish to know where our characters will be it would greatly depend on the location. If L.A wins than our characters will be in the Cecil Hotel. Salem would have the Jonathan Corwin House and New York may very will have us in either club, a hotel or maybe inside the subway tunnels.

I'm always up for whatever you have to offer. Just note that I lack the time (and creative input) to write posts that are too lengthy. That's my excuse for shorter messages.

Name: Shin

DoB: August 1st, 1994

Appearance: A frail and tired figure with uncombed hair and glasses to cover the constant bags under his eyes. Wears formal attire and a coat.

Personality: Reserved and stoic. Easily annoyed but not one to confront others. Abrasive and weary with strangers, warms up to people that he can trust. The type of person to always finish the job, problem is he rarely finds anything worth bothering with.

Skills: Observational abilities and planning. Lacks body strength but makes up for it in speed, he jogs a few miles every morning.

Interests: Eastern philosophy and world history.

Weaknesses:

- Extremely sensitive to cold temperatures, thus wears layers and a scarf.
- Loses focus and ability under high stress, this causes outbursts of emotion and anger.

Bio: An unremarkable and quiet university student that doesn't bother others who in turn don't bother him. He prefers to keep himself in libraries or his room, where he reads up on history. Recent interests dig into occult activities and the work of alchemists. Appears to have a perpetual sadness and weight on his shoulders, most likely do to losing both parents at an early age. His older brother raised him and his younger sister until he went missing 5 years ago. His younger sister is in high school, who he avoids because she reminds him of his past.

Items:

- A jade pendant necklace given to him before his brother went missing, who himself was passed down from their father. It has been in the family for some time, its purpose unexplained.
- A small book containing the names of Shenist spirits. Found in a lockbox from his father when clearing the house.
- Prayer beads.
- A standard smartphone.

Last edited Oct 17, 2016 at 02:32AM EDT

How about Dallas, TX which would add a Chainsaw Killer vibe too. As for my character, may I post the bio later when I get to my laptop?

Name: Lucky

DoB: 1.1.2010

Appearance: german shepard with a slightly below average how height, with one leg replaced with a metal prosthetic. Surgical scars are scattered around his body, with a notably large on edge running across his snout.

Personality:
Shy, loyal, short-attention-span, protective

Skills:
Tracking via scent, jumping, scavenging for items

Interests:
French Fries, running, tracking, playing fetch, sleeping

Weaknesses:
Short-attention span, is slower than average dog due to prosthetic, has petrifying fear of Sharp objects

Bio:
Originally a stray, Lucky was taken from the pound by the Helheim corporation for animal testing. Lucky was subjected at first to mundane cosmetic tests before he had his leg amputated in a medical test. After years of testing Lucky finally managed to escape when his door was mysteriously left open one night. Now on the run, Lucky roams from town to town trying to find his place in the world (as well as a few French fries along the way!)

Items:
Prosthetic leg,
collar with "#13 – Lucky" inscribed on front

chowzburgerz wrote:

How about Dallas, TX which would add a Chainsaw Killer vibe too. As for my character, may I post the bio later when I get to my laptop?

You have until Tuesday to write down your app. Though I may extend the close time to Wednesday. Every other apps are accepted, including the dog one which is funny.

Name: Jacob Johnson
DoB: June 21
Appearance: 5' 3", 112 lbs, brown hair, dark green eyes, pale skin, larger than average canines. Currently wearing a brown jacket, an orange striped shirt, a red clip-on tie, black pants, no shoes or socks.
Personality: Kinda weird, but nice and extremely honest. Wants everyone to be happy.
Skills: Good at math, can tell about how much something weighs by picking it up, can usually tell about how much something should weigh by looking at it, good with animals, can carry 50 pounds, unusually fast healing, good hearing, good memory, fast reader, good sense of color
Interests: Biology, cats, memes, puns, reading, colors
*Weaknesses:
Stutters, bad at controlling the volume of his voice, sometimes a bit too trusting, nearsighted
Bio: He refuses to talk about his past. He appeared in [Location of game] about ten years ago, and got a job stocking shelves at a grocery store. He lives in a small apartment, and spends most of his extra money on books.
Items: Red laser pointer, plastic spork, three packets of sugar

Name: Michael Ruseman.

DoB: 09/11/1992.

Appearance: A 6'0" 190 lb man with brown-black hair, a thin black beard and mustache, and blue eyes. He wears a red Texas Rangers baseball cap, pair of sunglasses, a grey hoodie which covers a green t-shirt, dark blue jeans, a silver watch on his left wrist, and black sneakers.

Personality: While Mike likes to be cheerful at first, he's also paranoid and will be upset at anyone who questions him or interrupts him. He's willing to get any job done if it includes a high paying reward.

Skills: Mike can memorize anything in an instant and uses these memory skills for some research involving the case. He packs a handgun and a shotgun. Mike can also detect when something threatening is nearby. He also is a good driver.

Interests: Baseball, music, researching, history, video games, and food.

Weaknesses: Mike seems to accuse people randomly if he's irritated easily. Mike loses focus when he fights in the dark. If any job doesn't involve a good reward, he will refuse to do it. When stressed out, he gets hungry.

Bio: An up and coming baseball star back in the late 00s, Michael graduated from college and excelled in history and baseball. After being drafted by the Texas Rangers, Michael was sent to their minor league affiliates. However, he started seeing paranormal activity at a Single-A Ballpark in which his teammates were murdered one by one. Michael went insane and left the team believing he was cursed. He resides at his home in Dallas, TX which is surrounded by crosses in order to protect him from any paranormal evil.

Items: A handgun, a shotgun, ammo, a baseball bat, a cross, some books.

I now have two locations in mind and you all have the choice to decide which of these locations will be the setting for this game. The Cecil Hotel of Los Angeles or the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas.

I will cast the first vote for the Cecil Hotel.

Shape wrote:

Los Angeles. Shame it won't be Salem, the #2 choice for a paranormal adventure, because Arkham.

If this one does well than Salem would be the setting for the sequel for sure.

Name: Edgar Gutierrez

DoB: march 13

Appearance: At 5'11" and 200lb with a some-what athletic body. He has curly black hair that reach down close to his shoulders. He wears a tropical button up shirt, navy blue jeans, fabric belt, tennis shoes, and glasses. He always a mad look on his face even when he's not angry

Personality: He is a quite person who mostly keeps to himself, however it doesn't take much for him to open up. He's an honest person that doesn't like to lie. He cares for the well being of others even if they're strangers. He enjoys peace and quite, but also wants excitement occasionally.

Skills: observant of other people. has training in kick boxing and muay thai.

Interests: reading,writing, music, video games, exercise, and surfing the internet.

Weaknesses: Has hearing problems, so he doesn't like loud sounds. pretty much blind without his glasses. indecisive

Bio: Born and raised in L.A. Edgar for the most peaceful life raised by his single mother.he was active at a young age but refused to join any sports team, since he's rather be with his close friends. he goes to college, but isn't sure what he wants to do with his life. He also has a part-time job to help pay the bills with his mom
Recently after reading a ton of horror novels and surfing the internet. Edgar has started to gain an interest in the occult and supernatural. wanting to know more he plans to go and visit one of these famous supernatural sites.

Items: Ear plugs, Nintendo DS, small pocket knife, smart phone, a small novel, note pad, and a pencil and pen

I vote L.A.

chowzburgerz wrote:

Dammit, why use an overrated and overused city like LA? I was hoping Dallas would win the vote.

Because the Cecil Hotel's history reads like a horror story. Also I will extend the close date to Wednesday so everyone reading this and who has thoughts of joining, do so now before I finally close it for good.

Last edited Oct 18, 2016 at 04:36PM EDT

OOC: Let's get this show on the row bitches!

Elizabeth let out a loud sigh of relief when she entered the Cecil Hotel, the cool air from the air conditioning bringing much relief to the goth looking woman. The hot L.A air was hellish for a woman wearing mostly black.

Elizabeth manage to scrounge enough money to get away from London and go to Los Angeles, just to get away after the death of her old friend after a failed exorcism. Elizabeth walked over to the register and after a few small talk with the person at the other side, even getting their phone number, she began to walk down to the elevator.

After a short trip on the elevator she began to walk down the halls of the third floor to find her room for the night.

OOC: It begins.

"The NSA is the Illuminati! They are spying on you, so they can search for Al Pacino missing safes that contain pieces of the map to the fountain of youth!"

This was many of the things that Barry Weston yelled out loud, while holding up a picket sign screaming "Government Denies the Truth!" in bold, black letters. But, of course, no one believed him. He was at LA to try to solve a mystery regarding the Cecil Hotel.

The story goes that a woman named Elisa Lam went missing and was found in one of the water tanks on the roof, dead. There was a video showing Elisa in one of the elevators, exhibiting strange behavior. As the mystery went public, many had their theories and what not. Barry learned about this mystery while using an outdated Windows XP computer at the local library.

Parking his RV that has been spray-painted with vandals across the street, he entered the Cecil Hotel where hotelgoers were raising eyebrows at his tin-foil copper wiring frying pan hat. Barry came prepared, as he was holding a jar of coins, instead of dollars which whenever Barry found a dollar, he was simply examine it for any signs or clues pointing to the Illuminati rather than use it to buy things.

Barry propped the jar on the front desk asking for the person behind the desk to give him a room, but they appeared to be more interested in his frying pan hat and jars of coins. "Maybe, after you check out, we can deal with payment?", they replied to Barry.

Barry got his room key labeled 607 and proceeded to use the stairs, instead of the elevator. Down the hallway was his room, which he unlocked and laid on the bed to catch his breath and rest before investigating the mystery.

Last edited Oct 24, 2016 at 07:40PM EDT

OOC:let's do it

James entered the hotel kind of pissed, his luggage was lost lost during the flight from Montgomery via Atlanta, he only had with him his business cards, a fountain pen, a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Fortunately his reservation was paid beforehand by his client who wanted some legal advice from him but having no money and clothes is irritating, He didn't even
flirt with the cute blonde girl in the reception because he was mad.

But not everything was bad he managed to strike a deal to not report this issue to the authorities for some free flights in the airline, it will be handy later.

After arriving to his room on the fourth floor, he laid on the bed and remembered about the cute girl in the reception, looking back to it he basically scarred her with his attitude while entering, he decided that he will talk to her later. He will call later his client after he gets some sleep.

Michael arrived at the hotel. It was a month ever since he requested a trade from the Texas Rangers. Now with the Los Angeles Dodgers, he's hoping life is better as he entered the hotel and checked in. Michael bought his baseball gear with him and will report to the training camp sometime this week. He was given a room key, it was room 666. Oh for fucks sake he thought. Michael went into his room and saw that it had a nice view. He turned on TV, proceeded to dial room service, and ordered a burger, fries, and a drink.

Last edited Oct 24, 2016 at 11:00PM EDT

Lucky's nose was firmly to the ground as he wandered dank alleyways of Los Angeles. He didn't know where he was or what direction to go in. All he knew was that he was hungry and he needed to get as far away from the bad men as possible.

Suddenly, an aroma began to fill his nostrils. A tantalizing concoction of smells and stenches that combined meat, fruit, grease, vegetables and potatoes into a maelstrom of delight.

Lucky paused, for a though began to race in his mind.

Where there was potatoes, there were French fries.

And they WOULD be his!

Lucky made a mad dash towards the smell, his tongue flopping wildly as the scent grew bolder and bolder. Through alleyways and crossroads he ran until he found himself in front of a massive building. Lucky stopped and looked the structure up and down, as chills began to run through his nerves.

The hair on his nape stuck straight up as he began to growl at the dreary looking behemoth.

A sound began to ring, so soft that even Lucky could barely hear it. A groan, a grinding of stone and metal, an ominous and angry sound. A growl of its own it seemed.

Lucky pondered what was happening for a second before he smelled the aroma again. He looked ahead and saw a human in a funny white get up dumping food into the trash.

Lucky's tail waved at the speed of sound as he bounded towards the man. The man let out a surprised shout as the German Shepard sped past him and into the hotel kitchen, grabbing a stray piece of lamb from the table before dashing farther into the hotel.

He thought about going after the beast before exclaiming, "Nah, I'm not paid enough for that shit".

occ – got permission to change my name from Shin to Shen.

Tired and weary from the Los Angeles crowd and streets, Shen stumbled into the hotel he had reserved for.

Well aware of the history and criminal past of the Cecil, a small spark of morbid curiosity directed the young and thoughtless student towards the hotel.

Shen had been deeply disturbed by the water tank incident that had transpired three years ago, being an early watcher of the elevator scene on the Chinese video sharing site Youku. The west coast had plenty of reason to draw Asian visitors in, and perhaps some minor touring around the Angeles area would be worth investing in.

The buzzing of his phone interrupted Shen's thoughts as he settled himself in his room. His younger sister had attempted several calls, most likely to see if he had arrived safely. Clicking his tongue in annoyance, a one-word text message was sent as confirmation, hopefully ending future inconveniences.

Restless and without any real purpose or desire, Shen found himself walking down the hall towards the elevator, wondering of what local eateries could fill his hunger. The absence of food loomed around him, but it was the hunger for excitement and activity that had real weight to his actions.

Elizabeth open the door to her room looked at the room she was going to stay in. "What the hell?" Elizabeth saw two beds in her room. "I asked for a single but they gave me a double?" Elizabeth just shook her head at the stupidity of the staff for giving her the wrong room and took off her coat, throwing it at the sofa and throwing herself face first on to the closet bed.

Fatigue and jet lag making the tired British woman just want to go to sleep on the spot and ignore the idiotic mistake of the staff. Elizabeth's attempt at sleep however would not come as the CRT Television set turned itself own, showing static. Elizabeth turn her head to see the screen. "I swear to god there better not be a creepy, long haired girl wearing a white dress coming out of the tv." the tired woman muttered.

Elizabeth saw the tv and sometimes the static would change to showing quick flashes of a dark and blurry scenes. Elizabeth couldn't see clearly one what those quick images were but she thought she saw dark robes, fire and occult paraphernalia. Elizabeth saw something move past her window and soon she heard a loud crash follow my screaming from down below. Getting up Elizabeth walked up to the window and opened it too take a good look down.

Down below she saw a scaffolding on the ground with a few few pedestrians on the street that were struck by it, killing them. "I though you have to enter the hotel first to have your life be at risk." she said. Elizabeth can tell that what just happened couldn't be just mere coincidence. Her tv acting up and that happening afterwards? Elizabeth can sense that something was in the hotel. Elizabeth walked up to the sofa and got her coat, putting it on as she walked out of her room and walk down to the elevator.

Once on the first floor Elizabeth took a cigarette from her pack and lit it, she watched as everyone both inside and out of the hotel saw what happened outside. Elizabeth can't do much since right now it all looks like a normal accident.

Last edited Oct 27, 2016 at 11:09AM EDT

Lucky had been dashing around the ground floor for half an hour, dodging and weaving through guests with two hollering hotel employees fast on his tail. Eventually his exhaustion caught over him, tripping on his prosthetic and slipping on the floor into a corner of the lobby. Slowly the employees got closer and closer to him, with one brandishing a broom stick at him. Lucky began to shiver and shrink, terrified of being taken back by the bad men.

Suddenly Loud Screams were heard outside, followed by a horrific crashing sound as dozens of car alarms went off. All of the humans before him turned to look out the glass doors as gasped as the saw the trudged you outside. The canine intruder momentarily forgotten, the employees and some of the guests rushed outside to see what had happened.

Lucky began to peel out of the corner to see for himself, until he heard a dinging noise ring out. He turned great metal doors open, with a couple humans walking out afterwards. Seeing his chance for escape he bounded forward, charging past the guests and into the box just as the doors began to close.

Lucky collapsed panting as the box began to move up, too tired to wonder what was happening. The ding sound went off every 10 or so seconds, grating on Lucky's ears. On the 12th ding however the box began to slow down, completely stopping on the next floor. Lucky turned to the doors as the ding rang out, but to his confusion they were still shut. He began pawing at them, before all out scratching at them with. "Thiiiiirteeeeen", a voice whispered. Lucky stopped dead.
"Thiiiiirteeeen" it echoed again, in a faux sweet inflection. Lucky trembled, his eyes as wide as saucers.
"Ieeeeeets begiiiiin shaaaall weee?"
The scheming of knifes echoed around the box, getting louder and closer to the terrified hound with each appearance. A phantom pain courser through Lucky's prosthetic.
"Time to come home boy" a voice whispered straight in his ear. The Box Shook violently as it began going up and down at jerkingly random intervals.

Lucky cowered in the corner, closing his eyes and hoping it all would stop. The ding rung out again, and the doors began to open. Lucky's eyes shot open as he leaped up and charged out into the floor ahead.

Last edited Oct 27, 2016 at 07:40PM EDT

Jake walked into the hotel. He had had a bit of a shitty day. His apartment had some kind of gas leak, so he had to stay in this fucking hotel for a while. He could not find a single goddamn taxi to take him here, so he had to walk, which was great because he had decided not to wear shoes today for some bumfuck retarded reason. Also some other less interesting shit had happened. Jake got the key to his hotel room and was about to step into the elevator when he heard the loudest goddamn crash ever coming from outside, followed by just an absolute SHITLOAD of screaming. He sighed, turned around and went to investigate this bullshit.

Last edited Oct 27, 2016 at 08:09PM EDT

Barry noticed the TV in his room turned on by itself, despite Barry not touching the remote control which he didn't find yet. The TV was switched on to what Barry can guess a horror channel, but Barry was too busy focused on finding the remote control.
CRASH!
Barry heard a loud crash followed by car alarms and screams outside his window. It appeared a scaffolding fallen down and Barry already heard sirens. He turned back to his TV and noticed the TV was off the whole time. Barry thought, "The TV turned on by itself, I saw it happen." Barry believed that an unknown paranormal force is haunting this hotel, besides Elisa Lam or maybe there are other ghosts at work here. He can't call the ghost hunters as Barry knew they were just actors hired by the government, so he had to figure a way out to determine what paranormal entity are in the hotel. He was already prepared, the frying pan hat helped made sure he didn't get possessed by a ghost or worse a demon. Either way, he needed to calm the spirits down somehow with limited resources. He took the stairs again, but this time to the roof of the hotel, where the water tanks are stored.

James woke up due the noise of the car crash. He wished he was there to "help" anyone who would get some compensation money, but he will rest for a bit and concentrate on his client.

He picked up the phone from the room and called his client,as he was dialing he remembered that this client did yet disclosed what kid of advice he wanted, wanting him to go to Los Angeles and be willing to pay for his the travel expenses and pay me more that usually charge, made him very reluctant at first bur the pay is supposed to be good so why not?

His client answered "hello?who's talking?", James replied "it's me Mr.Caldwell,the lawyer that will be giving you some legal advice" , "oh, Mr.Robinson how are you doing?", James replied " I am fine aside for almost having no personal belonging with me",with a worried voice Mr.Caldwell said "were you mugged?" , James
responded " no, my luggage was lost during the flight", with a even more worried voice Mr. Caldwell said "oh my god it's indirectly my fault! i will send you some money with one of my employees!". James quickly responded" no don't worry about me, when i do my service i will get my money ,you paid for my travel and this hotel don't overdo it ". " no,no, it's my responsibility i made you come all the way from Alabama to here and lost your belongings, i have to help you". James sighted and said "ok, you can send me some money, I will be here at the hotel waiting", Mr. Caldwell said "good , i will take care of that and one more thing i can we meet tomorrow evening to give the legal advice?" , James responded "any time that suits you is ok for me."."ok good ,see you tomorrow" .

after the client hung up the phone James decided to take another nap.

Michael noticed the TV turn on by itself. Suddenly, the TV aired Game 6 of the 2011 World Series randomly. He was frightened and paranoid. This was giving him bad memories of what happened on that day. The words, "We will see you tomorrow night." triggered him. Michael tried to turn off the TV, but the remote wouldn't work. He also unplugged the TV, but it wouldn't stop, so he had no choice but to destroy it by slamming into a wall. When all was well, Michael heard screaming and panic from outside. He looked out the window and saw people crushed by scaffolding. What is going on?

The elevator doors opened, revealing a pompous middle aged women. Avoiding conversation, he stuck to his corner.

At the arrival of the first floor was a scene of chaos and terror. Apparently some poor souls were underneath a falling scaffolding, death right in front of the Cecil. The women rushed towards the scene, which was already drawing a small crowd of horrified bystanders.

Shen recited a silent prayer while fidgeting his prayer beads, and slowly moved himself towards the carnage.

Something certainly had happened, and now that the gruesome reality spiraled into Shen's consciousness, he felt a deep and sullen thought that perhaps his morbid curiosity had prompted this turn of events, as if the world was answering his dark intentions.

A stab of pain hit Shen's heart, not one of emotional guilt but moreso that of a devilish spirit prodding his organs with a hot iron. Shen gripped his heart, gasping violently for air. The pain was too real, his health had always been fine, perhaps minor malnutrition from lack of appeitite, but nothing to cause heart pain at such an early age.

Distracted by the event before him, Shen decided to ask around what was happening.

Lucky tumbled out of the elevator and dashed through the halls of the top floor, paying no mind to the surprised guests he dodged and weaved through.

He had to run faster, had to get away from the box.

He couldn't let them take him again.

As the hall finally ended Lucky spotted a stairwell going up, and rushed up the stairs as fast as he could. Once at the top he walked through a propped open door and came upon the roof of the building. Cool air brushed past his face as he plopped down onto the concrete. After resting for a minute he heard commotion over the side of the building. He walked to the edge of the roof and looked down below.

Lots of humans had piled up, circling around a collapsed pile of metal beams. Lucky could faintly smell blood on the breeze. Lucky shuddered with fear at the scene…but he stopped dead once he heard the noise.

The ding. That accursed ding.

He turned around slowly and looked for its source. Everything was silent as the dog's head bobbed back and forth scanning for movement.

And then it rang out again, this time in a slower and more warped tone. Lucky spotted it, a big tank at the center of the roof. The distorted ding rang out again, with the tank glowing red in tune with the sound.

Lucky shuddered as his eyes remained glued to the tank, observing what this thing would do next.

The ding rang again. And again, and again in a rhythmic motion. Almost like a heart beat.

All the while the red glow faded in and out on the tank, blindingly bright except for the center. At the center a dark object floated amongst the red. Something alive, something human.

The dinging continued to rise in tempo, and lucky got low on his front legs. He prepared himself, for a fight or for death he knew not.

All he knew was that he wasn't going back.

Never again.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!