Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
User Title Revamps

Last posted Mar 10, 2017 at 01:21AM EST. Added May 12, 2015 at 05:32PM EDT
30 posts from 24 users

As some of you may have noticed thus far, after some hard work and help from behind the scenes myself and a handful of other moderators have managed to get Brand New Titles added to the website!

With many people exceeding the highest contribution amounts in their respective fields KYM had provided previously, we have raised the title-contribution ceiling to several times the amount we had before.

Additionally, Media Edits will now Get You Titles, so now you guys have an incentive to actually tag images!

The new titles as follows, New Titles Bolded:

• Titles by Entry Edits

Sleuth: 2 Entries and 20 Edits
Jr. Researcher: 5 Entries and 50 Edits
Investigator: 10 Entries and 100 Edits
Researcher: 15 Entries and 150 Edits
Sr. Researcher: 30 Entries and 300 Edits
Digital Archaeologist: 60 Entries and 600 Edits

• Titles by Media Uploads

Collector: 100 Images and Videos
Cataloger: 500 Images and Videos
Archivist: 1000 Images and Videos
Curator: 2500 Images and Videos
Treasurer: 5000 Images and Videos

• Titles by Comments

Commentator: 100 Comments and Forum Posts
Conversationalist: 500 Comments and Forum Posts
Pundit: 1000 Comments and Forum Posts
Orator: 5000 Comments and Forum Posts
Elocutionist: 10,000 Comments and Forum Posts

• Titles by Media Edits

Scrapbooker: Unlocked at 100 Image Uploads
Media Bus Boy: 100 Media Edits
Media Chauffeur: 500 Media Edits
Collection Butler: 1,000 Media Edits
Gallery Housekeeper: 2,500 Media Edits
Media Maid: 5,000 Media Edits

Things are still getting tweaked, so exact titles may be changed for clarity's sake. Additionally, as an unforeseen side effect all the starting user titles where removed.

But ultimately it was for the better since Ann Hiro is the only true Brand New Member.
Last edited Oct 09, 2016 at 01:48PM EDT

The actual titles are still off from the list, at least for the media edits. Also I swear I've tagged like at least 500 images on my time on this site. Oh well I'm not going to complain. But yeah these titles are pretty cool in the way that they stack (I honestly hope they stay that way) and kind of make everyone feel special in a way and encourage contributions for multiple parts of the site.

Great list man, thank you
I wonder who will be the first numb-nut to get a custom title and use "& knuckles"
Can I keep the void of nothingness title plz ,Jk

Spiral Nuggets wrote:

And how most ppls got multiple titles?

You actually earn the titles. At the moment you only earned a commentator, so you will need to get more active with the other websites functions if you want some cooler titles.

I feel like we should lock the previous titles thread and replace it with this one. Most new members aren't going to look in the announcement page and since this is the most up to date info on titles it would make sense to replace the old one.

TripleA9000 wrote:

Lol, single title peasants

well actually after having multiple titles you can never go back to a single one so i can be like you but you can never be like us.

-smug

I kinda want these new titles, but apparently being a moderator means you only get one. It looks pretty boss to have four titles beneath your username. Like, bitch, what have you done?

Hello! You must login or signup first!