Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,921 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

WTF can I not edit comments for?

Last posted Apr 12, 2021 at 02:40PM EDT. Added Apr 07, 2021 at 01:27AM EDT
9 posts from 5 users

If you are talking about the comment sections on images and entries I'll tell you nobody can edit them once they've been posted. They can, however, be marked nsfw or be deleted after being posted.
If you are referring the to forum thread comments you have a maximum disposable time of 30 minutes to edit or delete them. Past that point you can't do anything to change them, and that applies to everyone here (though perhaps staff, admins and mods may be exceptions).

In short, there is nothing wrong with your account. That's just how things are on this site.
Is there anything in particular you've experienced that you find odd and doesn't seem to align with the aforementioned points?

Last edited Apr 07, 2021 at 02:31AM EDT

Theres no edit button but what I do is just copy what I posted, delete the comment, and fix any typos or odd sentence structures. I copy it because sometimes the reply button box saves my text and sometimes it doesnt.

Crispy Cream wrote:

Is my account locked? Why can I not edit my comments? Does this site not have the ability to edit comments???

that's your punishment for not posting your hot takes on your main

Okay pretty sure my account isn't locked butttttttttttttt

is this not like a standard feature to have? idk how hard the coding is here but really should be in the top list of things to have is all

Crispy Cream wrote:

Okay pretty sure my account isn't locked butttttttttttttt

is this not like a standard feature to have? idk how hard the coding is here but really should be in the top list of things to have is all

thanks, captain obvious

Last edited Apr 12, 2021 at 02:01PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!