Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,723 total conversations in 1,733 threads

+ New Thread

Report user: Bolognese Sus

Last posted Jun 14, 2021 at 10:17AM EDT. Added Jun 11, 2021 at 09:11AM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

https://gotfunnypictures.com/users/bolognese-sus/activity

Literally all this guy does is post furry fapbait, most of it not even NSFW tagged. This has nothing to do with documenting memes, horny 12 year olds are the cancer killing this site.

It would be nice if users like him were banned but unfortunately, I've been told upfront by a few mods that users like him are "essential" to the site for the traffic they produce/ad-revenue. So unless he constantly uploads images that break the rules (which they don't, believe it or not) then nothing will be done about it.

Nothing should be done about it. They only upload to the gallery once a day and then they fuck off and do nothing else. Nothing of what they have uploaded seems to go way too far and they seem to understand how the site works so i say: Nevermind them, if you don't like their uploads then just ignore them, just like how most people do, the most that their uploads get it's just a few upvotes and comments at best and a single upvote at worse, and it's not all just furry bait some uploads have been more cute looking rather than lewd.

Quiet_boi wrote:

Nothing should be done about it. They only upload to the gallery once a day and then they fuck off and do nothing else. Nothing of what they have uploaded seems to go way too far and they seem to understand how the site works so i say: Nevermind them, if you don't like their uploads then just ignore them, just like how most people do, the most that their uploads get it's just a few upvotes and comments at best and a single upvote at worse, and it's not all just furry bait some uploads have been more cute looking rather than lewd.

I have seen a few guys here who posted one image, didn't bitch about you and would post another image month later.
You would ban their asses and remove their images, comments and the accounts themselves.

Mr. Croat wrote:

I have seen a few guys here who posted one image, didn't bitch about you and would post another image month later.
You would ban their asses and remove their images, comments and the accounts themselves.

Those are called advertising accounts little Billy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!