Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] good fffriggin comment

Last posted Aug 18, 2016 at 01:09AM EDT. Added Jul 17, 2014 at 02:26PM EDT
1596 posts from 155 users

grimmore wrote:

Any good comments on Alton and the Dallas protests? I'm just dying to find out.

As of right now, other than that calculator comment, the worst I'm seeing are stupid or uninformed comments. There's actually a fair number of reasonable ones.

Just be patient, they'll probably show up eventually

chowzburgerz wrote:

How the fuck did we unban him?!

According to my resources, we did not…… Strange can't find him….. probably banned once again!

Lycanroc wrote:

Jesus, I like some Moon Man videos, but this isn't the time to post them. When KYM post entries on these stories, why can't we just immediately lock the comments, so we don't see this shit?

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

on a slightly lighter note: does anyone have any idea what this guy is trying to say?

the comment was for this image

I've seen some of their other comments, their english is fractured at best so this does not surprise me.

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

I think we may have found the new liberal_genius.

On the bright side, when he finishes a comment in the "[Blank] day, [insult noun]" form I am pretty sure that means he will no longer acknowledge your existence. I got that treatment and he won't respond to anything I say now, even if I am defaming Bernie the Great.

ShiJo wrote:

Don't you love to see rants in the notes section of an image

Same image had these tags, too

Mods deleted his first rant, so what's the best solution? Obviously to do it again!

That won't backfire at all.

Last edited Jul 09, 2016 at 01:28AM EDT

Freakenstein wrote:

I just figured out what kys means, and now I'm sad. I thought it was a sarcastic form of "kiss", like 'I'm proud of ya, babe", but oh hoh hoh was I wrong.

lmao now that is a good fffffffriggen comment

Freakenstein wrote:

I just figured out what kys means, and now I'm sad. I thought it was a sarcastic form of "kiss", like 'I'm proud of ya, babe", but oh hoh hoh was I wrong.

Tell me at least you didn't say this to anyone. It would be weird you praise them then in the end tell them to kill themselves. (Cause KYS means kill youself if you didn't know so far.)

Last edited Jul 09, 2016 at 10:04AM EDT

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

looks like we all should be keeping tabs on this guy from now on for juicy posts

Definitely. Follow him.
I'll let him know about the forums.

Last edited Jul 09, 2016 at 10:36AM EDT

Pop quiz: How the heck events, 50 years from now on are related to a musician's award speech (Jesse William's BET Speech is the entry, from I got this)? And why are they connected to politics?

grimmore wrote:

Reviews for the new ghostbusters are coming in, so any new fffriggin comments on the article?

IDK, I doubt there will be much of a shitstorm b/c the commenters are pretty much in agreement about the film. We'll probably see Hrom's usual "it was bad because SJWs" shtick, but other than that it'll probably just be a run of the mill circlejerk.

Snickerway wrote:

IDK, I doubt there will be much of a shitstorm b/c the commenters are pretty much in agreement about the film. We'll probably see Hrom's usual "it was bad because SJWs" shtick, but other than that it'll probably just be a run of the mill circlejerk.

i'm sure once the movie actually comes out, there's gonna be more division.

Penny wrote:

Pop quiz: How the heck events, 50 years from now on are related to a musician's award speech (Jesse William's BET Speech is the entry, from I got this)? And why are they connected to politics?

Undertale and Copyright Infringement.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!