Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] This Goat

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 04:07AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
709 posts from 88 users

We are seem to be missing the important stuff in this thread, it's not about a downvoter going nuts with a frying pan, but about Super Robo Jesus and The Goat fighting… in space.

Deustodo wrote:

We are seem to be missing the important stuff in this thread, it's not about a downvoter going nuts with a frying pan, but about Super Robo Jesus and The Goat fighting… in space.

@Deustodo

Thats awesome. I love that you made Plague the dying vampirehog

I had to resize your image though. 2200×1200 PNG files are far too huge and they cause issues.

Please resize your images. Keep them below 800px in width

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Deustodo

Thats awesome. I love that you made Plague the dying vampirehog

I had to resize your image though. 2200×1200 PNG files are far too huge and they cause issues.

Please resize your images. Keep them below 800px in width

Alright, I'll that in mind the next time I post an image, didn't notice the file was that big. That's what she said.

Here's one I made a while back for that failed thread simulator that you may have seen, but I never posted it in this thread, so here it is.

Deustodo wrote:

I posted a goat picture in the forum that I was promoted to admin, and everyone was terrible confused. Stalin, what do you have to say on this matter?

DANGIT! You beet me to the pic.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Wait, what is this???

Goat confirmed for having a twin. We're all doomed. This can only go one direction…

It's not a twin. In the 4 horseman of the apocalypse, the lamb would open the portals so the 4 could enter the mortal world. Being Goat-tan one of them AND the lamb itself, it opened the portal for everyone and then joined the battle as well.

Ahem, to quote my own comment from long ago:

"And so was Super Robo Jesus Deadpooled for our sins. May we always remember the sacrifice he made.

This is a sign of a new era. We must repent, so that he may return one day, and walk the gold paved halls of KYM once more. And when that day finally dawns upon us, we may bask in the glory of his merciful confirmation again, with no fear in our hearts.

Let us pray in the name of or saviour Super Robo Jesus, and the holy Cheeto."

It feels like it was my destiny to draw something like this at one point.

I felt their holy precense in my heart, and the Three Kings of KYM guided my hand. I have become enlightened.

Last edited Nov 18, 2013 at 04:17PM EST

Muumi wrote:

"And so was Super Robo Jesus Deadpooled for our sins. May we always remember the sacrifice he made.

This is a sign of a new era. We must repent, so that he may return one day, and walk the gold paved halls of KYM once more. And when that day finally dawns upon us, we may bask in the glory of his merciful confirmation again, with no fear in our hearts.

I felt their holy precense in my heart, and the Three Kings of KYM guided my hand. I have become enlightened.

This is the most beautiful thing ever.

Muumi wrote:

Muumi wrote:

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

I've been banned for playing in my PC 'cuz I went midnight posting again. And seriously, I wonder what will happen if I'm gone for a year if this keeps up

Threads going a year on KYM is nothing.

Have we (by we I really mean you guys) taken this a little too far. Just a little itty bitty tiny bit?

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 03:00PM EST

Sir Soundwave wrote:

Have we (by we I really mean you guys) taken this a little too far. Just a little itty bitty tiny bit?

I knew this would happen eventually.

And no, we haven't. You can never take the Goat too far… until, of course, it spreads to 9gag.

Last edited Nov 25, 2013 at 03:16PM EST

Auto Schmodown wrote:

And no, we haven't. You can never take the Goat too far… until, of course, it spreads to 9gag.

.__________. 9gag

Auto Schmodown wrote:

Thou shalt not speak the name of that dreadful, evil place.

Nowhere will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy…

Sir Soundwave wrote:

That aint taken it too far, thats just epic fan art bro.

How did did I not see that cane earlier ._____. Oh well I still say we still are almost there on the "Crossing the line" for the goat.

I go away for a week, playing AC IV: Black flag, and when I come back, I see that I miss my daily dose of Goat content, so here we go again:

I present you: KYM's Creed: DeadPool Flag

Last edited Nov 26, 2013 at 10:00AM EST

Deustodo wrote:

I go away for a week, playing AC IV: Black flag, and when I come back, I see that I miss my daily dose of Goat content, so here we go again:

I present you: KYM's Creed: DeadPool Flag

See more on GotFunnyPictures
Deustodo (aka give her the d) is a confirmed meme not Deadpooled. There for your statment is completely false.

Sir Soundwave wrote:

See more on GotFunnyPictures
Deustodo (aka give her the d) is a confirmed meme not Deadpooled. There for your statment is completely false.

Lol, I just put the face of my avatar there because there was one face remaining to be edited, so I decided to be a a narcissistic bastard and placed the face of my avatar there.

Just so everybody knows, I'm adding a new tag to all the "immagoat" images, as well as "super robo jesus", "cheeto", "i need blood", as well as others that may become a part of this "series" in order to keep everythin under one roof, so to speak. The tag is "The Kymtheon" pronounced "kim-theon". Let me know if I miss anything, or change it yourself, if you're a scrapbooker.

Muumi wrote:

I need this as either a mousepad or a wallpaper ASAP. lol.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!