320,742 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

No Fap September 2017

Last posted Oct 23, 2017 at 04:16AM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2017 at 10:28AM EDT
994 posts from 75 users

Mission Log: Day 2, 2329 hrs.

Mission Status: ACTIVE
Alert Level: GREEN

Damn shame the mods decided to pull the plug on hardmode this year. Was looking forward to the extra challenge (among other things…) Regardless of this development, I'm still planning to go the full month at least. Just need to keep focused and make sure I'm well rested.

Also: Only Day 2 and we already have casualties. Wonder how many people will still be in after a week.

Last edited Sep 03, 2017 at 02:55AM EDT

Near the end of Day 2: You think people doing the challenge would like some poetry? It's the random thing to ask, but I usually had often tried to be encouraging other challenge goers in winning. Why not have ourselves make our own poems in take the mood away from fapping?

Evil-Tree wrote:

Day 3: Still in but salty that I missed the opportunity to sign up for hard mode.
Can I still join that?

Mods killed hard mode this year. Nothing to sign up for. (Except for self-imposed challenges, obviously.)

Start of day 3, all is good. I was listening to some ero audio last night for shits and giggles, but I fell asleep with my headset still on my head and WMP still open when I woke up. Was kinda funny.

Day 3 – 9:36am

It's the start of day 3 and if anything I had a dream. TL:DR – A movie where someone was cast and claimed to be a Mary Sue, and they weren't even the main focus. Something something, animals trying to survive and the "Mary Sue" befriending and gathering a few for the end. Dreams are odd.

As for hard mode, technically you can do your own hard mode. Find lewd images yourself and control your urges.

Master Mime wrote:

It's the start of day 3 and if anything I had a dream. TL:DR – A movie where someone was cast and claimed to be a Mary Sue, and they weren't even the main focus. Something something, animals trying to survive and the "Mary Sue" befriending and gathering a few for the end. Dreams are odd.

As for hard mode, technically you can do your own hard mode. Find lewd images yourself and control your urges.

Or go to 4chan, that's what I do.

Master Mime wrote:

I did this, but little did i know it'd be my demise for my first NFS.

Watch out.

Last edited Sep 03, 2017 at 10:48AM EDT

Day 3: 9:50 AM.
There is literally a massive heatwave here and the whole place feels like an oven. Even the butter in the kitchen has almost melted. I'm not sure about going on Discord for help, though. Woke up with a morning wood this morning, but it's gone now.

Updated the list

Some folks haven't posted yet ever since they signed up.
Well, they still have some time left but the clock's ticking…

@silent_witness

if you have the time to visit this thread now and then, you can post your status. I can arrange it that you only have to post your status once a week though if you want.

Last edited Sep 03, 2017 at 02:32PM EDT

Evil-Tree wrote:

Breast fetishes seem to be either all or nothing, never seen anyone state middling breasts as their fetish.

I'm a fan of all sizes. Big, small and in between.

Day 3 – 2:31pm

Been watching the new Disney Spider-man show. God I missed solo Spider-man. Team dynamics are nice, but when you throw several versions of a hero into one it becomes a little convoluted.

Master Mime wrote:

I'm a fan of all sizes. Big, small and in between.

Day 3 – 2:31pm

Been watching the new Disney Spider-man show. God I missed solo Spider-man. Team dynamics are nice, but when you throw several versions of a hero into one it becomes a little convoluted.

"M'aiq has heard that small breasts are more beautiful than big breasts. He has no opinion on the matter. All breasts are beautiful to him."

Haven't tired the new Spider-Man cartoon yet, maybe a little afraid I'd just keep comparing it to Spectacular.

M’aiq has heard that small breasts are more beautiful than big breasts. He has no opinion on the matter. All breasts are beautiful to him.

Did you just make your own M'aiq quote that makes sense because of the slight model changes you can make in Skyrim, including bust size?

Last edited Sep 03, 2017 at 04:54PM EDT

Evil-Tree wrote:

"M'aiq has heard that small breasts are more beautiful than big breasts. He has no opinion on the matter. All breasts are beautiful to him."

Haven't tired the new Spider-Man cartoon yet, maybe a little afraid I'd just keep comparing it to Spectacular.

Day 3 – 8:54pm

I got a holiday tomorrow, so first day back to school is Tuesday. College, yay.

As for the Spider-Man, you have the guy who voiced Spidey in Spectacular voicing Norman Osborn in this one. It'll be interesting.

Day 3: 6:28 PM
I was trying to still cool in the heatwave and such. Then the best thing happened. I hear something outside my window. I look outside and I saw it. Rain. Oh yes, sweet relief in a humid landscape. At first, I didn't know what to do, then everyone inside the house with me went outside.

I went outside wearing clothes and I pretty much posed like that scene in Shawshank Redemption. Things are still good for me in NFS, I'm still stable, though there are some rather good trending images that might distract me.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!