Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,748 total conversations in 9,944 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Spirit Week V: Ending

Last posted Jul 25, 2017 at 04:17PM EDT. Added Jul 05, 2017 at 03:56AM EDT
177 posts from 31 users

Alright everyone, It’s time for Spirit Week. For those who don’t know what KYM Spirit week is, it’s seven days of fun that you can optionally participate in. Change your avatar/username to the days specific theme, like be a superhero, another user, a meme etc.
This is you the community will come in, Last year was a great spirit week, and this year I wish everyone can come together and collaborate in jolly cooperation. We want to know when we should start spirit week, and help community bonding grew even stronger.
So go ahead and post what ideas you have for Spirit week
Example: "Monday should totally be change your avatar, and username to a meme day"
Pretty simple, right? So who wants to help us with Spirit Week 5? Go ahead, and share your ideas below!

Example from last year

Here are the Days!
Monday: Meme Day
Tuesday: Opposite of Your Avatar day
Wednesday: Retro Day, time to be OLD
Thursday: Fandom day, express your love to a fandom, OR make fun of it.
Friday: OC Day, be your donut steel OC
Saturday: Bad Translation Day, Bad translate your names, and posts!
Sunday: you know what day it is. IMPERSONATE ANOTHER USER!

Last edited Jul 14, 2017 at 09:56PM EDT

There should be a "Everyone Is NeonWabbit" day where you change your username to NeonWabbit and use a unique poorly drawn version of my profile pic, then you have to deliver a KYM project that makes no sense and is too long and/or boring for anyone to sit through the entire thing, and then everyone can also come up with unique ways to tell each other to fuck off, just like in the KYM Discord where it's basically "Fuck Off Neon" 24/7.

Other fun things to do as NeonWabbit:
– Come up with ideas for KYM projects that you'll never deliver, by just finding a game or genre and then adding KYM to it (e.g. KYM: The First Person Shooter, KYM Mario Party, Age of KYMers II HD)
– Have a massive lust for Particle Mare, Futa Particle Mare or whatever
– Make sure you're still relevant by giving yourself an ego boost when you force your name into someone else's project like a KYM Spirit Week, for example

Monday – Meme Day (Favorite meme)
Tuesday – Alt-Right Day (Impersonate an alt-righter)
Wednesday – Opposite Day (The opposite of your avatar)
Thursday – Dead Day (Impersonate a famous dead person)
Friday – School Day (Act like a high schooler who wants to get down)
Saturday – Rule 63 Day (Genderbent)
Sunday – Impersonate Another User Day (You will be another user)

Furry Day – We all change our avatars to furry trash
Meme entry Day – We change out avatars and names to a meme entry, bonus points if it's deadpooled garbage
Impersonate a dead user day – An ode to all the fallen shitposters of days long past.

chowzburgerz wrote:

Monday – Meme Day (Favorite meme)
Tuesday – Alt-Right Day (Impersonate an alt-righter)
Wednesday – Opposite Day (The opposite of your avatar)
Thursday – Dead Day (Impersonate a famous dead person)
Friday – School Day (Act like a high schooler who wants to get down)
Saturday – Rule 63 Day (Genderbent)
Sunday – Impersonate Another User Day (You will be another user)

Quite the traditional and expected list from you.

Monday – Obscure Movie Monday (Change your avatar to a character from an obscure movie)
Tuesday – Twin Tuesday (Collaborate with another user to share an avatar or name)
Wednesday – Weeb Wednesday (You find the most "anime" profile picture imaginable)
Thursday – Trashy Thursday (You impersonate your least favorite character in all of fiction)
Friday – Freaky Friday (Similar to "Impersonate Another User Day", although now you collaborate with the person you want to impersonate, and you two "swap")
Saturday – Rule 63 Day
Sunday – Sunday Funday (You reenact any of the previous days)

Here are the Days!
Monday: Meme Day
Tuesday: Opposite of Your Avatar day
Wednesday: Retro Day, time to be OLD
Thursday: Fandom day, express your love to a fandom, OR make fun of it.
Friday: OC Day, be your donut steel OC
Saturday: Bad Translation Day, Bad translate your names, and posts!
Sunday: you know what day it is. IMPERSONATE ANOTHER USER!

Knife 2.0 (リラックス) wrote:

How to do I be an oc

Create a dumb well thought out character or a dumb edit to an existing character and make it your oc.
For Example my OC would be: Not Wolverine and he's like Wolverine but he fights with a club!

We ready for Spirit Week!?
Today might be Sunday, but I'm ready for Monday's MEME madness. What Memes will you guys be. Feel Free to start now boys~

Also requesting the week long sticky.
And the title to be set to "KYM Spirit Week V: Meme Day" (Unless there was a way I could change the title myself each time.)

I usually don't like doing this, but I'm like the only one here who remembers and loves this 7 year-old meme so I figured what the hell.

Anyways…You think Rowlet is a quality meme Pokémon? Bitch please, I was here first you damn bird.

I told you all to shut up, but you wouldn't listen. All you do is copy old memes. Looks like a case of "monkey see, monkey do" to me. Now try to do something more productive, like building brown bricks, before I have to use my finger laser on you.

Farm Zombie wrote:

I told you all to shut up, but you wouldn't listen. All you do is copy old memes. Looks like a case of "monkey see, monkey do" to me. Now try to do something more productive, like building brown bricks, before I have to use my finger laser on you.

Go Go Gadget Fidget Spinner

Hello fellow memers!
Them mods keep removing my favorite hot lewd pics. Can you show me where a fellow memer might find some more hot lewd pics on the site so I can save them and not report them to a mod for removal?

Last edited Jul 18, 2017 at 06:23PM EDT

Hauu! You must login or signup first!