Forums / Discussion / General

233,211 total conversations in 7,798 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
New members introduce yourself

Last posted May 30, 2024 at 08:05AM EDT. Added Aug 20, 2010 at 11:28AM EDT
1511 posts from 1263 users

Hello, I'm Medamonster. I was brought here by Funpost Overdrive. It all happened 2 years ago, I was an innocent guy who only expressed his gaming opinions. Then I met Funpost Overdrive and I wasn't the same ever since…

Nice to meet you!

Last edited May 30, 2015 at 01:57PM EDT

Sup peeps…Just wanna introduce myself…Been in this meme circuit since like the early 2000s and I am still loving the memes that come out and making my own…Hope to make you savages laugh and I hope you savages can make me LOL all day…WOOT

Hey, I'm Syd. I like memes and some video games. I've been on this site for a while but I've just now made an account. Nice to meet you, stranger.

Hi my name is Pettlepop. I post funny viral cat videos at http://dailymotion.com/pettlepop

Here is an example of a funny cat video. Cat Kicking a rug http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k0fzp_kicking-a-rug_animals

I've been here for two years, and I never bothered to introduce myself.

Well, I'm Rylade475. The name comes from my name Ryan, my favorite Pokémon Gallade (gee, what makes me say that, my picture?), and his Pokédex Number 475.

I really enjoy films, video games, anime, some bits of TV, drawing, and playing clarinet.

Hi i'm Iridocyclitis.

really didnt know theres a forum so, ill guess ima introduce myself.

Here it goes: I checked Iridocyclitis, and end up here, so i thought it be really funny to try out if the username Iridocyclitis is availible, apparently it is, this is how i got born to a random kek community. Bye.

HI… I’M GEORGE ZIMMER – FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE.. I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOU NICE AND DEEP IN THE SHOWER – YOUR FIST CLENCHING HALF OF MY COCK AT THE BASE WHILE THE OTHER HALF SLOWLY PENETRATES YOU. YOU WILL BE BLINDFOLDED WITH A HAIR FULL OF SHAMPOO WHILE RECITING THE LYRICS TO THE BEATLES’ ROCKY RACOON. WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART ABOUT GIDEON’S BIBLE, I WILL IGNITE MY COCK FUSE AND BLOW A LOAD SO HUGE YOU’LL GROW AN ADAM’S APPLE.

Probably should have dropped in here earlier …

Wassup! I'm technically new but I've lurked for like 3 years. If you want to know more about me or talk to me, check out my profile.

Got my first editorship today on the Dragon Age article. Looking forward to sprucing up anything else I can find where I can make a worthy addition.

Hi everyone.

I never really properly introduced myself to the community. My name's Spikey Buddy (aka The Shmeatman) and I joined back in January of this year.

I enjoy video games. My faves include Xenogears, MGS, KOF series, Tekken, and Galaga to name a few. I am also a musician. I play guitar and piano, though I'd like to upload some of my works onto Youtube someday when I have the right equipment. I like video game OSTs, 80's metal, and/or classic rock.

I also love animals (yes, especially cats). I feed stray cats or dogs around where I live.

Anyways, glad to be a part of this community and here's to some dank memes!

Cheers!

( I forgot this thread was still active)

I'm A-Train.
Been visiting (w/o account) for the past few years but recently decided to finally get in on the fun.

Technically, I am not a new member since I have been in KYM with an account for about 5 months now. However, I haven't properly introduced myself here. So I might as do so right now.

Hi. My name is Lopunny. I got the name from the actual Pokemon itself. I originally came here to post(non-NSFW, btw) pictures in the Pokemon gallery which I still do ever since I got here. Recently, I came here to the post in the forums because I want to look for new people around here.
If you want to find out more about me, you can check out my profile. Other than that, it is nice to meeting you all here.

Hi, i'm a not-so-new member who likes the explore the unknown on the web.
If you ever want to find something on the web but you can't find it/are too lazy to seek for it
Give me a call and i'll look for it.

TIMOTEI wrote:

Hi I'm TIMOTEI and I like food. Please teach me the rules, slangs, ect. Don't forget to send me something to use as my avatar cuz I don't has 1 >.<

At the top of the website there is a link that will send you to the rules
But just in case, here is a link

How to change your avatar:

1. go to your profile
2. press "edit profile"
3. select "avatar"
4. choose an image saved on your computer and press "submit"

As for the image for your avatar, i'm afraid that you have to seek one for yourself as i don't know your interests.
Personally, i just used google images to find my avatar pic.

Hi i'm Asume4; The Ecchi Master and it's been about over a year since i've joined this site but i haven't started using the forums just yesterday. i've made a few forum posts before this one but i'm a dummy and only just now found this topic.

anyway, it's nice to meet you all!!!

Yo! You must login or signup first!