Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,525 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Actual Favourite Character Bingo

Last posted Aug 21, 2018 at 01:01AM EDT. Added Jul 30, 2018 at 10:48PM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

Since it's been going around mainly as a meme lately, I was hoping for some actual bingo sheets to see and discuss. So here's how it goes.
Fill out this blank template with your favourite characters, and after you post it, the person below you crosses out who they mutually like as characters. You can discuss their choices if you want. There's a rule about "one character per piece of media", but nobody really follows it. Let's just say you shouldn't do more than 2 and clog up the board with people from the same game/movie/book/etc.

So with that out of the way, here's mine.

all edgy characters i know

I was going to do a thread myself but you already did so… Here is mine
(Full character list Here)

Here is my view on yours in a button to safe some space.

Last edited Jul 30, 2018 at 11:27PM EDT

Eh. Sure, I'll throw mine into the ring.

Regarding what's shown right now

For A Wolf: Venom, The Batter, The Drifter, Flowey, Jacket (bingo), Bayonetta and Mandy

For Twist: Stocking, Peacock, Hollow Knight, Nepeta, Lyra and Pipimi.

Ok, here it goes:

As for what's currently available:

A Wolf --> Dante, Venom, Flowey, Zero, Bayonetta and Mandy.

Twist --> Lucario, Renamon, Pearl, Peacock, Lyra and Pipimi.

g33k_d4sh --> Teri, Kermit, Luigi, Mr. Incredible, Muffet, Papyrus, Squidward and Gwenpool.

I was going to fill out a job application tonight, but I made this instead.

A Wolf: Pyramid Head, Flowey, Zero, Azura, Kubo
Twist: Lyra, Isaac, Pipimi
g33k_d4sh: Wendy, Nastasia, Baymax, Soos, Kermit, Luigi, Mr. Incredible, Muffet, Papyrus, Squidward, Mimi fukkin bingo
Necromagenvion: Yoshi, Conker, Applejack, Pearl, Undyne, Rorschach

A Wolf: Shadow, Wallace

Twist: Lucario, Nanachi, Mako

g33k_dash: Mr. Incredible, Squidward

Necromagenvion: Yoshi, Mewtwo, Walter White

Farm Zombie: Raven, Samus, Akemi Homura, Spike, Yuri, Chris-chan so close

Last edited Aug 03, 2018 at 02:43AM EDT

Everyone that knows anything about me from the KYM Discord oughta know who my favorite characters are.

• A Wolf: Dante, Vergil, Venom, Bayonetta
  • Twist: Kira, Stocking, Mako
  • g33k_dash: Luigi
  • Necromagenvion: Big Boss, Guts
  • Farm Zombie: Weiss, Mipha, Spike
  • GhettoRobbin: Deku, Kirby, Simon, Franku
Last edited Aug 03, 2018 at 02:44PM EDT

Two rules i imposed upon myself;
1. I actually did strictly follow the one character per series rule to avoid a disgusting bloatation of same series
2. I only picked characters from video games to condense it and make picking 24 easier

Sorry for the general lack of quality, first time doing something like this and i just used a website, not even an image software. That and some of the characters didn't even have full art that was actually big tfw
Don't you dare tell me to pick between devola&popola or act like they should be separated
A Wolf: Dante, Shadow, Venom, Issun, Alfred, Flowey, Jacket, Vergil (my man, up top dude), Azula, Bayonetta

Twist: Lucario, Peacock

g33k_d4sh: Marceline, Luigi, Muffet, Papyrus, Squidward

Necromagenvion: Heihachi, Painwheel, Mewtwo, Big Boss, Undyne, Akuma, Darwin, Punisher, Quan Chi, Sweet Tooth, Asura (so close damn)

Farm Zombie: Tomoko, Raven, Dr. Brown, Aku, Samus (we got the bingo bois), Taokaka, Joker, Yuri, Chris chan

GhettoRobin: Buttercup, Chad Warden representing PEE ESS TRIPLE BABYY, Kirby, Spiderman, Scott, Onizuka, Rock Lee, Sonic, Papa Frank, Knux

Space Cowboy: Same

Last edited Aug 04, 2018 at 06:14AM EDT

Here's mine:

Also it seems that I can't see all the images but here's the ones I can see.

Twist: I recognize a lot but can't get a bingo. Best I can get is two in ar ow (Plague Doctor, Lucario; Stocking, Renamon)

Necromagenvion: Joshua Fireseed, Raziel, Yoshi, Conker, Heihachi Mishima (Bingo 1), Undyne, Akuma, Guts, Walter White, Darwin (Bingo 2), Frank Castle, Quan-Chi, Sweet Tooth, Rorschach, Asura (Bingo 3 :D)

Farm Zombie: I can't get any bingos here lol… but I'll do my best: Samus, Aku, Doc Brown, Raven… I recognize other characters but can't get a bingo.

I can't see any other images in the thread. Well I can see Space Cowboys but, lol…

Last edited Aug 08, 2018 at 02:07PM EDT

Lot of new ones I see. I'll just sped past em all for now.

Necro: Conker, Chicken, Undyne, Darwin

Farm Zombie: Tomo, Raven, Doc Brown, Aku, Samus (bingo), Strong Bad, Hank Hill, Bob, Yuri

Ghetto: Buttercup, Deku, Chad, Kirby

Space Cowboy: hecc

som: Sayori, Asriel

Kaye: Doom Slayer, Undyne, Max, Manny

Kaye S. wrote:

Here's mine:

Also it seems that I can't see all the images but here's the ones I can see.

Twist: I recognize a lot but can't get a bingo. Best I can get is two in ar ow (Plague Doctor, Lucario; Stocking, Renamon)

Necromagenvion: Joshua Fireseed, Raziel, Yoshi, Conker, Heihachi Mishima (Bingo 1), Undyne, Akuma, Guts, Walter White, Darwin (Bingo 2), Frank Castle, Quan-Chi, Sweet Tooth, Rorschach, Asura (Bingo 3 :D)

Farm Zombie: I can't get any bingos here lol… but I'll do my best: Samus, Aku, Doc Brown, Raven… I recognize other characters but can't get a bingo.

I can't see any other images in the thread. Well I can see Space Cowboys but, lol…

Can you see it now? Also here's my take on yours;

here is mine.

well Som, I'm sorry to say that i was only able to mark down Sayori, Asriel, Beard and Raven as characters i like, no bingo from me.
I was never really into Literature Club myself, but from the few hours i was forced to play it was clear who the best girl was. smh at people who aren't loyal.
I was a skeptic for Raven at first but getting into his lore gave me an interest for the guys character, now if only the jack off wasn't so expensive ingame.
Beard was just a cool guy, no more needs to be said about him
Asriel was pretty alright as a cinematic boss, but if only I had the opportunity to beat him down for good just to have a plot twist right at the end. Now that'd be something to look forward

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!