Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,525 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

You and the user above you are sent on a ship into deep space. What do you do?

Last posted Aug 06, 2016 at 09:50PM EDT. Added Feb 24, 2016 at 09:59AM EST
344 posts from 50 users

So, as stated in the title, you and the user above are on a mission into deep space (to who knows where). What do you do on your journey?

There are no users above me. I venture into space alone.

Have them help me configure the ship's comm array to send a signal to Mission Control. (Specifically, "Fuck You" in Morse code.)

(Because they sent us into space… without my consent… and they didn't tell us anything about our mission.)

While he's plotting our course for Saturn, I'm going to find the ship's probe launcher and stick a thumbtack to one of the lander probes. Then, when we reach Saturn, I'm going to launch the probe at Saturn's largest moon. (Yes, I got so bored in space, I traveled millions of miles from home just to make a lame pun.)

A-Train wrote:

While he's plotting our course for Saturn, I'm going to find the ship's probe launcher and stick a thumbtack to one of the lander probes. Then, when we reach Saturn, I'm going to launch the probe at Saturn's largest moon. (Yes, I got so bored in space, I traveled millions of miles from home just to make a lame pun.)

I see what you did there

Woah, careful Kyon. We want to do this safely and efficiently.
(takes out plasma axe)
Here. Use this.

Also, why did mission control send us with a tree?

Last edited Feb 28, 2016 at 10:01PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!