Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,553 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Corrupt a Wish

Last posted Jul 05, 2019 at 04:10PM EDT. Added Nov 19, 2013 at 12:30AM EST
4119 posts from 459 users

Granted, you now have infinite amounts of mashed potatoes, but I'm evil and you're incapable of enjoying them or sharing them with others to solve world hunger.

I wish that I was Grand Supreme Overlord of the Internet.

Granted, you get a picture of a bacon cheeseburger, and you're still hungry.

I wish for the world's power supply to be infinite without any harm toward the Earth.

Granted. They're normal shoes, but then someone jinxes them, and they are biting your feet. You also can't take them off unless you cut off your legs. Have fun skipping in pain.

Granted, but unfortunately, since your body is a weapon, whenever you hug someone or have sex with a girl, they die.

I wish for a shack.

You receive all the money in the world. Trillions are deposited into your bank account at the expense of everyone else. You have now bankrupted every other business, corporation, government, worker, banker, church, foundation, charity and illuminati. The bank goes bankrupt as well and closes your account so you have no money either. The entire world economy collapses into a devastating depression that lasts for decades, slaughtering every single business and sends mankind back into the feudal age.

I wish for a giant gundam robot that I can drive to work.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!