Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,669 total conversations in 7,444 threads

+ New Thread

If You Had 24 Hours With Me And I Couldn't Say No, Which Horrifying Sex Acts Would You Force Me To Perform?

Last posted Aug 26, 2021 at 07:54PM EDT. Added Aug 12, 2021 at 05:14PM EDT
30 posts from 22 users

I use you as a patsy to cause a violent uprising in a South American or West Asian country of little international note, thus allowing me to claim their oil reserves in the chaos that ensues.

Granted, you will likely die in the process of the coup, but to die on the job is to die for the United States of America.

Talkie Toaster wrote:

I use you as a patsy to cause a violent uprising in a South American or West Asian country of little international note, thus allowing me to claim their oil reserves in the chaos that ensues.

Granted, you will likely die in the process of the coup, but to die on the job is to die for the United States of America.

This but force you to hold hands with strangers the whole time

Talkie Toaster wrote:

Kinky <3 UwU

We will attempt to build a time machine so we can stop people from eating bats and causing the apocalypse

If we succeed we are then stopping discord from being created

Last edited Aug 13, 2021 at 01:58PM EDT

We will spend all day and night working out what 42 means.

If we succeed in this, then we shall be spending the rest of our time playing Verdun and Tannenberg so I can finally have someone to play it with.

We'll do something that will have you crying and begging for mercy, and no matter how much you plead I will not stop.

That's right, we will watch the entire Star Wars nonology, from start to finish, one after the other in order of release for my Youtube channel. The Original trilogy first, then the Prequels, then the Sequels for a total of almost 20 hours of content. You get to wear your scaly shirt, but I will be wearing a shirt with baby Yoda on the front of it. I will also have a list a Star Wars memes I pulled off of Reddit and we'll each have to point them out as we see them.

Its my first time watching some of these so be gentle.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

The Macarena at 10X speed while Nightcore remixes of Crazy Frog plays in the background at earrape volumes.

I Have The Power!

We may have to add Cancer Mage to my list of titles.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!