Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
­­­­

Last posted Nov 26, 2014 at 03:13AM EST. Added Nov 15, 2014 at 08:29AM EST
81 posts from 48 users

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Crashbutt wrote:

nbsp’s still show up as a normal space and are easily detected. nbsp’s are also visible when you inspect element

It's not showing up in my console. It doesn't even render the < p > tags when I use just a nbsp.

• Regular Comment:

• NBSP Comment:

• OP's quoted post vs a NBSP post:

Edit: The forum title does look like a nbsp though.

If you type in the HTML entity for a nbsp (which works because the entity is 4 characters long) instead of just four of the characters themselves; The result is hidden from the source code, showing up as a carriage return. But those 4 characters are still perfectly readable in the post editor, whereas OP's zwns are not

Please note differences here:

If you place in nbsp (alt+255), the characters themselves; they leave a selectable space in text boxes and can show up as the HTML entity in source code so you cant hide them from me that way either

Last edited Nov 16, 2014 at 12:41AM EST

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

You know, I once found out about a hidden board on a Chan and the feeling of posting in this thread is very similar to posting on that board. ;)

Tl;dr: We're all special.

yes, you are all special

Last edited Nov 16, 2014 at 03:42AM EST

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

@21

You could just right click and then left click "inspect element" you silly.

Well I could do that, but why would I when clicking the trending bar is so much easier?

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Edit my post, make it blank. Save = "please fill out field"

Edit OP's post, make it blank (changing nothing), Save = "Update successful"

It's like his account is some exception to the rule

Tbh, the post now reading that you updated the post kinda killed the appeal of it.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Cute

It is worth noting that only posters that got in before page 2 are special. From that point forward everyone can just click a link to each page and are therefore not special.

getting in here the first time wasn't that hard either

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!