Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] This Goat

Last posted May 08, 2014 at 04:07AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2013 at 09:20AM EDT
709 posts from 88 users

Ox Doxon wrote:

Just made it and is seriously thinking on taking it on. lol!

D-did you just used KYMtan, the Holy mother of our savior Super Robo Jesus?

Auto Schmodown wrote:

The Monarchy (though by now it's the Parliament) of Cringe has found itself a new member!

But… what's its name?

The CCSRJ has prophesied this as representative of the cringeworthy born to become their savior with the traits of the Church of Deadpooled: Heroic actions of the Cybertronian known as Super Robo Jesus, born from the depths of man's Perversion known as the Seducer(aka goat-tan), and has the still but mysterious nature of the holy cheeto. His name shall be officially: Balloonculies.

Sir Soundwave wrote:

The CCSRJ has prophesied this as representative of the cringeworthy born to become their savior with the traits of the Church of Deadpooled: Heroic actions of the Cybertronian known as Super Robo Jesus, born from the depths of man's Perversion known as the Seducer(aka goat-tan), and has the still but mysterious nature of the holy cheeto. His name shall be officially: Balloonculies.

I, for one, do not welcome our new Spherecules overlord, but its not like that's gonna stop any of you guys.

Sir Soundwave wrote:

I actually had the idea that he was the bastard demi-god product of a secret excursion between Goat-tan and SRJ after the balance of vidya had been restored for the day. At least you were able to bring the Cheeto into the fray, while keeping a mysterious hint to the what the actual nature of his essence could be.
BALLOONCULIES FEEDS ON THE CRINGE OF A THOUSAND USERS!

blue wrote:

You guys forgotten about the Rake.
He's depressed now.

I thought we held his funeral a month or so ago

Synge wrote:

I actually had the idea that he was the bastard demi-god product of a secret excursion between Goat-tan and SRJ after the balance of vidya had been restored for the day. At least you were able to bring the Cheeto into the fray, while keeping a mysterious hint to the what the actual nature of his essence could be.
BALLOONCULIES FEEDS ON THE CRINGE OF A THOUSAND USERS!

The CCSRJ cares to deliver mah boih. We simply care to deliver to tell the gospel our Lord and Savior… Super Robo Jesus.

Queen Vexus wrote:

clap really…really. you about ops? you op like faggot, join cluster army, peace.

For a few days he was roleplaying as Goat-tan, which was when he made posts like this. I'd tell you to calm down, but I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say.

Sir Soundwave wrote:

ok, I think I've found that I've crossed some kind of line that i never seen before when I did this

I was going to say post a spray like this old one:

but then I realized it was pretty dated in terms of quality and was kinda bored so here:

Last edited Jan 05, 2014 at 10:20PM EST

Jill wrote:

I was going to say post a spray like this old one:

but then I realized it was pretty dated in terms of quality and was kinda bored so here:

Your challenge has been accepted.
I'll post the screenshot as soon as possible.

blue wrote:

So no one gives a shit?

Well it is Dispenz0r's after all. Why focus on sprays when this happens every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNeJvjrhP8
(embedding was removed by request btw D: )

Dangit! Tf2 doesn't allow .PNG files. Sorry Jacob, unless you know how to convert .png files into .jpeg files, I simply can not do the request due to this simple error.

Sir Soundwave wrote:

Dangit! Tf2 doesn't allow .PNG files. Sorry Jacob, unless you know how to convert .png files into .jpeg files, I simply can not do the request due to this simple error.

Just go into MS Paint, open the picture up, choose Save As, and change the file format to .JPEG or whatever it's labelled as. That should work.

Precious Roy wrote:

Just go into MS Paint, open the picture up, choose Save As, and change the file format to .JPEG or whatever it's labelled as. That should work.

Thx now off to steam

After pain and misery I had to go though to give you guys this. It was totally worth it.

Last edited Jan 06, 2014 at 06:21PM EST

Not Flandre wrote:

Hey diddle diddle,

Robot and the cheeto,

The goat jumped over fat herc.

The little rake laughed to see such fun,

The blue hedgehog gave blood to the green

Its seems the goat train is winding down. I had fun shopping stuff at least. It kinda started changing from "This Goat" to random stuff that happened to become popular on KYM mostly irrelevant elsewhere, though. To be fair, I was one of those contributing to it. Maybe the goat thread will pick up again, maybe not.

Last edited Jan 09, 2014 at 08:52PM EST

Jill wrote:

Its seems the goat train is winding down. I had fun shopping stuff at least. It kinda started changing from "This Goat" to random stuff that happened to become popular on KYM mostly irrelevant elsewhere, though. To be fair, I was one of those contributing to it. Maybe the goat thread will pick up again, maybe not.

Well since our little spray project just died (thank our savior Super Robo Jesus) so we should expect a 80% chance of goat-related material and look!

blue wrote:

This turned from goat-tan to just goats.

In the CCSRJ, Kebab means non-goattan goats (name coming from Gaben 4: 19 after Super Robo Jesus fasted for 40 days) and your name is Kebab Removal sooo… Remove Kebab :D

Sir Soundwave wrote:

In the CCSRJ, Kebab means non-goattan goats (name coming from Gaben 4: 19 after Super Robo Jesus fasted for 40 days) and your name is Kebab Removal sooo… Remove Kebab :D

have some goat kebabs

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!