Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Valentine's Day thread

Last posted Feb 16, 2012 at 08:45PM EST. Added Feb 13, 2012 at 06:37PM EST
85 posts from 45 users

Right now it's midnight, Single Awareness Day I mean Valentine's Day in GMT… Normally, this day is either romantic, or depressing. Terrible, right? Well… This thread allows you to go beyond those two things- love and loneliness, and, instead, COMBINE THEM. YES! ITT, we post a Valentine-themed Dinner With Waifu picture so we all feel a little less alone.

Go on, guys. Show us your love.

(and, just in case you're wondering, I'm posting mine later… I have to set the mood first, you know?)

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Just let us know her name, Ric. We'll be sure to find her and link her to that page.

And every other embarrassing post you’ve ever made. Ever.

Piano wrote:

And every other embarrassing post you’ve ever made. Ever.

Another reason is: All the chicks in my area are materialistic dumb fucks. Also I am paranoid to make friends with some one in reality due to the fact I think they might use me (Not in a sexual way either). That is why I join the internet, people like that when it comes to the internet are much much more rare then in reality, I know this because I can see it in people and how they act and the same thing happened to my family members….
So yeah something like the shipping thread will possible end it right there.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Another reason is: All the chicks in my area are materialistic dumb fucks. Also I am paranoid to make friends with some one in reality due to the fact I think they might use me (Not in a sexual way either). That is why I join the internet, people like that when it comes to the internet are much much more rare then in reality, I know this because I can see it in people and how they act and the same thing happened to my family members….
So yeah something like the shipping thread will possible end it right there.

Ric needs help from "the Swag Master"… Random! Get in here and help Ric out!

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Ric needs help from "the Swag Master"… Random! Get in here and help Ric out!

I prefer not mainly because I deathlike dealing with drama in reality, on the internet is different, you can get ride of it in a flash by just leaving the site and never come back avian with out a word may never see the person again and possible won't notice who they are because they could be anyone, unless you compare IP addresses.

It is to much of a hassle…

It's still the 13th where I am, which means it's still my birthday. Right now I feel like this.

As for Valentines' day, meh, I've never cared about it; my birthday is far more important.

opspe wrote:

It's still the 13th where I am, which means it's still my birthday. Right now I feel like this.

As for Valentines' day, meh, I've never cared about it; my birthday is far more important.

My birthday's the day after. By then I have already suffered loneliness.

Looks like this year's going to be another Singles Awareness Day. Funny how the initials spell "SAD".

Cale wrote:

Your sister is hot.

That's Seth's girlfriend…

Everyone, Kate.
Kate, everyone.

(Seth, you're ruining the point of this thread…)

But, enough talk… TIME TO CHILL WITH MIO!

(I couldn't fix the lighting, so I posted the whole dang thing)

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 09:46PM EST

Patrick wrote:

That's Seth's girlfriend…

Everyone, Kate.
Kate, everyone.

(Seth, you're ruining the point of this thread…)

But, enough talk… TIME TO CHILL WITH MIO!

(I couldn't fix the lighting, so I posted the whole dang thing)

OOOOHHHHHHH

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!