Forums / Media / Websites

2,576 total conversations in 245 threads

+ New Thread

Youtubers in another language

Last posted Jun 23, 2016 at 10:35PM EDT. Added May 28, 2016 at 06:46PM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

I can't see the appeal you guys have on Dross, for me he's gone stale since he started doing creppypasta videos and I wish he would go back to his old content.

Also I pick Mr.Jaggër, he's a crazy bastard and I love it

Dross is the only Spanish speaking channel that is decent

I won't argue that Spanish-speaking Youtube has an average bad quality, but you still can find some gems on it. I'm guessing you are looking at latino channels, those suck balls

Last edited May 29, 2016 at 11:29AM EDT

Z. wrote:

I can't see the appeal you guys have on Dross, for me he's gone stale since he started doing creppypasta videos and I wish he would go back to his old content.

Also I pick Mr.Jaggër, he's a crazy bastard and I love it

Dross is the only Spanish speaking channel that is decent

I won't argue that Spanish-speaking Youtube has an average bad quality, but you still can find some gems on it. I'm guessing you are looking at latino channels, those suck balls

I admit, dross videos were better before when he did sketches gameplays and answering stupid questions, but his top 7/10/whatever are decent, i avoid the horror stories and all that creepypasta stuff since its really boring
Someone i used to watch was vardoc, he used to play a lot of "I wanna be the guy" fangames

He still plays some stuff but haven't seen any of his new videos

Also Mr Jagger, holy shit he is crazy.

I occasionally like to watch Russian Youtuber Kinamania..particularly his Dendy Chronicles series, where he takes a look at some of the bootleg games the Eastern Bloc had to suffer with. (He even did a video on the Grand Dad bootleg before Vinesauce Joel's "discovery" of the game)

Totally recommend if you are interested in bootlegs.

Last edited Jun 22, 2016 at 08:18PM EDT

Rampenator, the first finnish let's player. Been making videos since 2009 and still going. He doesn't try to rip off any other youtubers like a lot of other finnish tubers do which is a god sent since that is a huge fucking problem here.

Oryaw wrote:

I occasionally like to watch Russian Youtuber Kinamania..particularly his Dendy Chronicles series, where he takes a look at some of the bootleg games the Eastern Bloc had to suffer with. (He even did a video on the Grand Dad bootleg before Vinesauce Joel's "discovery" of the game)

Totally recommend if you are interested in bootlegs.

Awesome

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!