Forums / Media / Websites

2,576 total conversations in 245 threads

+ New Thread

[SUGGESTION] A (spin-off) website (to Netflix) that serves only animated content to watch

Last posted Jun 13, 2015 at 04:11AM EDT. Added Jun 13, 2015 at 03:17AM EDT
2 posts from 2 users

One day, when Netflix got enough deals to stream animated content. They should consider a separate unique website to provide ONLY the animated content to stream.
Can you think of a perfect name besides Netflix animated. This website might require a Netflix account rather the website's own.

Just think of what distribution companies does this unique website's library contains?

Do you think this is a good idea, even a perfect idea among animation enthusiasts?
For the pleasing of Mr. Sandman. A perfect day to having this website "exists" was on 9th September.

I'm not entirely sure what the point would be of Netflix creating another site for a specific form of media. What's wrong with them hosting everything on one site like they do now? It's not like it's hard to find the sections on animated movies/tv shows. They even have their own anime section. Not only is it pointless, but to create a site that is honestly for a very niche market would not prove to be very successful for Netflix unless they started implementing ads or something like that (which is definitely not what customers want). I just don't see why they would make another site for this.

Also, I'm moving this to the websites board

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!