Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

[Riff-Raff] Riff Raff Mega Dick Succ Circlejerk Tournament 3 - Best Rip Family Guy Funny Moments Edition

Last posted Jun 28, 2016 at 04:25PM EDT. Added Jun 19, 2016 at 12:28PM EDT
318 posts from 65 users

Results!

Asdfghjkl 20 Slutty Sam 19
Trollanort 24 Armesi 15
ProfRivers 27 Justnoway 12
BitterBrit 20 Major Bummer 19
Minty 24 TillsterRulz 15
Tupolev 23 TripleZed 16
Crimeariver 26 Snickerway 13
RandomMan 20 Sergeant Dornan 19

NEW POLL

Who will stop Tupolev's eternal BTFO of everyone he faces?

None of you get the succy now but jokes on you chowz was right I actually was literally chris-chan in drag this entire time.

Asdf don't let me down carry on my legacy and those who fell before. Use your shitty ifunny humor to take everyone down I believe in ya. but trollanort is a really cool friendo tbh he could win too

Last edited Jun 25, 2016 at 01:30AM EDT

So I got up to Round 3 which is way farther than I thought I was going to get, but alas I've finally lost.

Winning is of course not the most important thing, but what is important is good sportsmanship and that everyone has fun.

Thank you all for being here thus far and good luck for the ones still in.

I hope to see you all in the next tournament aswell. Bye bye.

­

­

FUCKING GODDAMMIT EVERYTHING SUCKS SHIT ON MY FACE LIFE IS TOO HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Slutty Sam 19
>TripleZed 16

i failed. i shall deactivate… after banning everyone who didn't vote for me

good luck to the remaining contestants, maybe someone can cuck RM the victory for third time

Last edited Jun 25, 2016 at 05:50AM EDT

Tfw 1 vote win

Seriously though, I've surprised myself quite a lot by getting through to the top 8.
For getting me this far, I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, my fellow riff-raffian comrades and of course meme magic for making this happen.

>Tillster out
>Justnoway out

Gonna try Asdf's tactic:

What you talking about who would vote for RandomMan instead of you?!

>mrw I thought I would be out after round 2 and now it’s round 4

Real talk: Gain some confidence bro. I won against Dornan with just 1 vote difference. You > Dornan (probably, sorry Dornan); evidence that you're getting moral support. One person will get his ass handed to him, and it ain't you.

And that is perfectly fine. The more popular person is gonna win, and that is you.

Last edited Jun 25, 2016 at 10:56AM EDT

If ProfRivers or Asdfghjkl wins it'll prove that the yearly circlejerk is always won by a new bright-eyed young moderator who charms the community and then quickly burns out and becomes a literally who

Last edited Jun 25, 2016 at 07:07PM EDT

Profrivers 29 BitterBrit 16

And so the run ends. It's been fun you guys, I'll take my top 8 finish with pride. Good luck to the 4 still in this shtick.

Spider-Byte wrote:

Can you do a loser edition? Find out who the most unpopular is?

I can arrange something like that. All I have to do is gather all the first round losers and start a new bracket.

If anyone else is down for it…

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

I can arrange something like that. All I have to do is gather all the first round losers and start a new bracket.

Do you have any idea how much salt that would create? It would be glorious!

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

Technically you'd need the second round losers as well, as some folks didn't get into play until the second round.

I'd leave the decision if you should hold such a contest up to those who would be a part of it.

Mangy Black Sheep wrote:

Then I can find out just how much people don't like me.

RandomMan wrote:

Technically you'd need the second round losers as well, as some folks didn't get into play until the second round.

I'd leave the decision if you should hold such a contest up to those who would be a part of it.

Those who got a first round bye and lost in the second round are included.

Anyway, you guys up for it?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!