63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Just For Fun Tournament of Champions *REDUX*

Last posted Dec 17, 2013 at 04:54AM EST. Added Dec 06, 2013 at 12:01AM EST
226 posts from 36 users

Ann Hiro wrote:

Still waiting for the polls

@Crow

You gotta not just agree with someone else. You have to put thought into it.

Dr. Robotnik, A Ring Pop, Weasel, The Optional, Natsuru Springfield, Kebab Removal Unit, Captain Douglas J Falcon, Alex Mercer, A Furry, Ox Doxon, Jace is a Boss, Asura, The Anti Fun, Crow the Magician, and Sir Crona Crescent, Esquire.

I'm going to be honest here and say that half my votes were influenced by the fact that some of the users are in my horror thread. But I would have voted for you if it wasn't for that coin flip.

EDIT: Yeah I seem to have trouble using the spoiler buttons so that's why my votes are out and the open for everyone to see.

Last edited Dec 09, 2013 at 12:34AM EST

My choices:

Bionik Kraken
Ring Pop
Weasel
The Optional
Ann Hiro
Kebab Removal Unit
RandomMan
Disturbed Bacon
A Furry
Ox Doxen
Deltamelon
Sweatie Killer
cale
Last edited Dec 09, 2013 at 01:48AM EST

>Ox Doxon. The most memorable creator of some of the forums most original threads, Photoshopping extraordinaire and OP that isn't a fag

I don't stand a chance. GG.

I was expecting a poll, but since everyone is posting their choices just as a backup plan, I'll follow suit

Robotnik
Ring pop
Crouching Sloth
Twilitlord
Ann Hiro
Patrick
Randomman
Alex Mercer (really tough choice between Disturbed and Alex. I love both you guys but it was Alex who made this so he wins)
A furry
BSOD (BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WOULD [SOBS])
Jace
Sweatie Killer
Cale
Crona

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

oh, god damnit….

It's a JFF tournament.

There are plenty of more active JFF posters than me, so don't take my other site stuff into consideration. It's a fair standoff, so don't worry.

Last edited Dec 09, 2013 at 09:15AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

>Ox Doxon. The most memorable creator of some of the forums most original threads, Photoshopping extraordinaire and OP that isn't a fag

I don't stand a chance. GG.

I was expecting a poll, but since everyone is posting their choices just as a backup plan, I'll follow suit

Robotnik
Ring pop
Crouching Sloth
Twilitlord
Ann Hiro
Patrick
Randomman
Alex Mercer (really tough choice between Disturbed and Alex. I love both you guys but it was Alex who made this so he wins)
A furry
BSOD (BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WOULD [SOBS])
Jace
Sweatie Killer
Cale
Crona

oooh you :)

Didnt think people looked at me like that lol. and i voted for you BSOD because you were around b4 i was and you were one of the 1st people to embrace me into this little community!

LOVE U GUYS!

Last edited Dec 09, 2013 at 12:32PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

It's a JFF tournament.

There are plenty of more active JFF posters than me, so don't take my other site stuff into consideration. It's a fair standoff, so don't worry.

oh, ho ho ho… You are MUCH more popular everywhere than i'll ever be.
if I win this i'll be amazed.

oh, ho ho ho… You are MUCH more popular everywhere than i'll ever be.
if I win this i'll be amazed.

Last time I was put up against Natsuru in the second round already or something, and lost heavily. Sure, it's Nats, but it shows I'm not a guaranteed victor in the slightest.

RandomMan wrote:

Last time I was put up against Natsuru in the second round already or something, and lost heavily. Sure, it's Nats, but it shows I'm not a guaranteed victor in the slightest.

yeah, and besides, i'm actually getting quite a few votes, myself. Hopefully I can manage to take this. and besides, even if I don't, this is just a popularity contest.

yeah, and besides, i'm actually getting quite a few votes, myself. Hopefully I can manage to take this. and besides, even if I don't, this is just a popularity contest.

May the best man win.

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Funny enough the same thing can be said about Weasel and Crouching Sloth.

And now Jace and Deltamelon are in the same situation.

Last edited Dec 09, 2013 at 06:30PM EST

Alex>_> wrote:

Wow, I thought I sent out the poll. Damn…

Well here it is.

DA POLL

resluts

Let me know if you cant see the results.

POLLS WILL END ON TUESDAY, DEC 10 @ 10:00 am EST

>re*sluts*

I see what you did there.

I am certain I will beat CrouchingSloth, but I am to verse tough and well known conversationalists. It will be very touchy and/or impossible to win.

That is to say if I do win this match. Which isn't impossible, time will tell.

It won't hurt to try.
You can reach the top Weasel.

Just follow your dreams!

Last edited Dec 09, 2013 at 08:28PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!