Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Teh Brawler's Not-Drawing Thread

Last posted Feb 11, 2012 at 03:18AM EST. Added Jan 21, 2012 at 01:21PM EST
110 posts from 25 users

RandomMan wrote:

I quote:

Surprised at his embarrassment, Amanda giggled, and John felt a blush creep across his face. The thought of how well made his new body was crossed his mind for a second before he tried to spark conversation again, saying, ā€œLookā€¦ Iā€™ve been through a lot today, so I might as well come out with itā€¦ā€

THAT CAN MEAN A LOT OF THINGS OK

Patrick wrote:

Do I even have to say 'NSFW' anymore?

The next hand was another that Kalmo lost, three pair to royal flush. He took his socks off, and shuffled the deck himself. He won the next, and while she was taking her shoes off, he asked her name.

ā€œOlivia. It's Olivia.ā€

A few wins later, Olivia was sliding her pants off (quite enthusiastically). Kalmo himself was down to his underwear, and was resolved to get Olivia's bra off before he had to remove his-

ā€œAwwā€¦ Time's upā€¦ Oh well, I have good news.ā€ She said, suddenly re-robing. Kalmo asked what it was while he slipped on his own clothing. ā€œWell,ā€ she replied, ā€œI managed to get the ten hour night shift here with you.ā€

Kalmo beamed, and she blushed a little, somewhat out of place, considering her normally bold behavior. In eight hours, she would be backā€¦ And thenā€¦ What?

Time creeped forwards slower than ever before. Kalmo, counting every second, couldn't hold his excitement inā€¦ He paced around the cell until, finally, Olivia strolled in. As the other guard slid out of the room, she slid out of her clothes. Kalmo was fumbling with his when Olivia walked into his small room, and laid herself on his bed, pulling the cards out of seemingly nowhere. The first hand was dealt, and Olivia lost with ace high to a straight. She started to unhook her bra when she stopped. She looked at Kalmo, and said, ā€œWhy don't we change it up? We have to take each other's clothes offā€¦ But you can't use your hands.ā€ Kalmo nodded, and started working on her bra. It wasn't easy, but Kalmo got it off after a short (and awkward) fight with her bra's front hooks. Her supple breasts hung in front of him, leaving Kalmo speechless. She paused, and then started to shuffle the deck a little, being sure to push her arms against her sides to accentuate herself for Kalmo, who was no longer attempting to hide his manhood's being erect. He lost. Olivia leaned in towards him, and he stood up to make it a little easier for her. She kissed his stomach, and ran her tongue down to his waistband. She used her teeth to gently pull his underwear down, and was taken aback by his size. She held her mouth slightly open in front of him, and just as he thought she was going to fellate him she managed to remove his underwear completely, leaving him completely naked, the loser of the game.

ā€œWell thenā€¦ It looks like I won. But, I started with more clothes, so letā€™s see what happens after oneā€¦ Moreā€¦ Roundā€¦ā€

She slipped some cards into Kalmoā€™s hands, and then retrieved some for herself. Full house to two pair, Kalmo won the last round. Olivia, seemingly pleased with losing, laid flat on the bed, and straightened her legs. Kalmo wasted no time with the panties, pulling them down her legs with no regard for romantics, wanting to see what he had won. When he did, he slowed, pulling down whilst staring up. Olivia wrapped her legs around his head, and pushed him in. Understanding what she wanted, he cautiously licked upwards, causing her body to instinctively arch upwards at the hip. Kalmo, unperturbed, began a back and forth motion, making sure that not a single millimeter of her went unnoticed. She started yelling out his name, and her legs wrapped tighter around him, pushing his tongue in deeper and deeper. She shot up again as she climaxed, still leaving Kalmo in her vise-like grip as she gasped like a fish out of water.

Kalmo lifted her legs and wrapped his arms around her knees. As he pushed himself in, Olivia yipped, as if in pain. Quickly pulling out, Kalmo ask what was wrong. ā€œItā€™sā€¦ My first time.ā€ Kalmo nodded and decided to be quite a bit more gentle with her. He guided himself back into her, and slowly removed himself. Olivia pushed him back, and turned around. No longer supine, she offered herself to him, looking over her shoulder longingly. Kalmo once again inserted himself, her body wrapping around his tightly. She gripped the blankets whenever he went to fast, but gave a small moan when he went the right speed, giving him a good reference to the speed he shoot for. She repositioned herself again, this time on her side, placing one leg on Kalmoā€™s shoulder. This time, Kalmo was the one to moan, this new position becoming his favorite. He was able to go deeper than he had been, and then suddenly felt a numbness coming from his hips, then a deep warmth that seemed to flow from deep within him as he turned her to her original position. He thrust himself as far as he could, and felt his hips lock in that position as he completed. Oliviaā€™s head dug into the bed, and she wrapped her arms around Kalmoā€™s neck to bring him in closer.

She pulled her clothes on and said, ā€œSame time tomorrow?ā€ Kalmo nodded.

Maybe jailā€¦ Isnā€™t such a bad place after allā€¦

END.

Thereā€¦ Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to take a bath in bleach to get the shame off of me.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

It's been twelve days. It's a necro.

I thought nerco was when you bump it near the end of the month, making come alive for another month?

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I thought nerco was when you bump it near the end of the month, making come alive for another month?

Maybe, but you gotta admit, this thread was effectively dead.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!